Current time: Nov 1, 2014 at, 1:35 pm Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

mnelder Offline
width=

(Dec 29, 2010 at 11:51 am)angielee Wrote:  
(Dec 29, 2010 at 12:29 am)delyse520 Wrote:  Hello. I'm Deanna. I'm 23 years old with 3 kids (4, 2, and 4 months) and absolutely no energy. I want to be able to have the energy to crawl around on the floor with my kids. I want to feel good enough all day that when my fiance comes home I'm not biting his head off because I'm just exhausted. While I want to do those things for my family I want to better myself for myself. I have to want this for me and I love that there will be support here.

Wow! You must be a tired mommy! I have one and I'm tired. I hope you find some time for yourself. Best of luck to you!!!
(Dec 29, 2010 at 10:09 am)mnelder Wrote:  Hello all,

I am Michelle from South Carolina, USA. I am really excited to be a part of this challenge. I hope to accomplish a couple things over the next 21 days.

1 - STOP being a self help junkie and START making changes in my life
2 - Establish the start of a health and fitness rountine
3 - Hopefully, get advice from you on how to stick to that rountine during travel. (With my job I spend about 75% of my time in airports/hotels and eating in resturants.)

Hi! I'm also from SC...Greenville area! Best of luck to you!

Hello! I am not far from you, I live in Spartanburg and spend my occasional home time at an office in Greenville. Best of luck to you too! I know we will all do well with each others support
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:31 am
Find all posts by this user
post2saimun Offline
width=

Hi Celes,

I would like to come on board.

Thanks for all you are doing......Sherlin
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:40 am
tperez330 Offline
width=
Day 3

Hello, I'm Tony from Ohio. Looking forward to the challenge! Thanks for creating this!
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:51 am
akunsofian Offline
width=

Yoyoyo... Wassup Guys

Im Sofian from Singapore and I wanna change my life!

Lets do this!!!
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:52 am
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life

(Dec 30, 2010 at 9:40 am)post2saimun Wrote:  Hi Celes,

I would like to come on board.

Thanks for all you are doing......Sherlin

Hey Sherlin! I've revised your username from post2saimun [a] gmail to just post2saimun, as I wouldn't wait you to be getting spammed with emails! The forum has quite a lot of spam bots around. Anyway, welcome onboard Sherlin!! :D
Dec 30, 2010 at 10:00 am
ngeekey Offline
width=

Hi Celestine,

It takes another notification from your Facebook that triggers me to sign up for this 21 days challenge : )
Reason is that I have been hesitating to take up this challenge since I have not being able to succeed in one of the goals I set this year. And that is to get fit and healthy. I could say that discipline and lack of support are the main reasons of me not achieving this goal.
During my corporate days, I often give excuses myself that I am too tired or no time to take up any sports or exercise after work. Lots of entertainment with my clients, eating and drinking very often that leads me to being slightly overweight.

Since I left my corporate career in the Human Resources Consulting field a few months ago to start my own Career Coaching business, I cannot give myself any more excuses of having no time or too tired to get fit and healthy. My main goal is to keep fit, healthy and with good eating habits so that I can have a clear and fresh mind & body to really focus on developing my passion.

I am glad to see more than 200 participants for this 21DHL program. It's exciting to see what their goals are and also the benefits they can have in succeeding on their plans.
I encourage everyone to support each other and if needed, a little push will be helpful. And it will be grateful of anyone to push me too if I slack a bit : )

Thanks Celestine for bringing this exciting new challenge into our lives. I look forward to get started in 2 day's time : )

Cheers,

Ngee Key
Singapore
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2010 at 10:59 am by ngeekey.)
Dec 30, 2010 at 10:34 am
cygnet Offline
width=

Hello All,

I chanced upon the PE log quite recently and I know in my heart that it was not by chance or accident. I really need a change in my life and I am struggling to find the strength to make the right decision - money or passion...work or family...love or duty. While I have not made any life changing decisons yet I have incorporated one big change in my life and that is waking up early (after being inspired by Celestine's post on the benefits of rising early) I am very grateful to Celestine because it has made me so very grateful for all the blessings that I have in my life - the little things that I always took for granted. Thank you Celestine.

I look forward to completing the 21DHL challenge. To me it is as much about health and fitness as it is about discipline and joy.

Carpe Diem!
Dec 30, 2010 at 11:44 am
Bishielurfer Offline
width=

Hola, my name is Kitty and I would LOVE to try this. :3 After conquering some demons, it's time to make myself look as good as I feel. ;3
Dec 30, 2010 at 12:25 pm
HappyNewYear Offline
width=

Hello, My name is Kim. I'm a mother of a 1 year old daughter. I pride myself in eating healthy and exercising. Since I've had my daughter, I find that I'm not eating as well or exercising enough. I need to have balance in my life.

I look forward to the 21DHL challenge!! It's great to have a place to go to that keeps my in check with my goals!!
Dec 30, 2010 at 12:46 pm
crazy8018 Offline
width=
Rainbow 
:happy:

I'm new on this forum and looking forward to this journey to better health.
Dec 30, 2010 at 1:59 pm
crazy8018 Offline
width=

Hi, my name is Cathy and I need to lose weight because I am sure I am diabetic and afraid to go to the doctor. I know I need to lose weight and love to work out but can't beat this mental block I've been dealing with.

I am trying this new avenue of joining a group in the hopes that it will help keep me accountable and motivated by others.

I am looking forward to the 21 day challenge.
Dec 30, 2010 at 2:03 pm
Christy Offline
width=

Hi Celes,
I'd love to join in on this challenge too! I was planning to "get healthier" in January anyways, but doing so with a community of people who are also commited sounds like such a better way to go about this! I have trouble with motivation sometimes... Would be great to have support of others & for us all to motivate each other.

My goal is to feel healthier more than being about the way I look... I just feel so out of shape, backaches from poor posture and lack of exercise, and have zero energy. Plus gluten intolerance that I developed a couple years ago and I still "cheat" (and pay for it later...), so I want to eat foods that are right for my body, no more wheat, cut down on sugar/switch to agave, eat more veggies and fruits (i did a detox diet for a few days this summer, I felt so much better at that time and want to incorporate some of those meals into my regular eating habits). I also want to work up to daily yoga again, and a few times a week, walk/pilates/strength train/or even dance, as long as it gets me moving & feeling better.
Dec 30, 2010 at 3:50 pm
rico Offline
width=

Hi!
I'm Manrico from Malta (Europe).. have to admit that I didn't manage the 30day challenge.. but I'm determined to do my best to succeed at this one ;)

happy new year all :)
Dec 30, 2010 at 5:23 pm
Azna Offline
width=

Hi everyone,

I'm Azna from K.Lumpur, I've been putting off my exercises for a while now...and need to get back on track and hope to shed a good 10 kgs in 2-3 months! I hope by signing to this 21 days challenge I can kick start my exercise back on track...!! Looking forward to a healthier and leaner me in 2011...:-)
Dec 30, 2010 at 7:32 pm
Pete Offline
width=

Hi, Celes and fellow seekers of health & fitness!

I'm Pete, a half-centenarian from Sussex in England. I'm looking forward to a healthier second-half of my life.

Blessings to all, Pete :dance:
Dec 30, 2010 at 7:54 pm
vraj_svit Offline
width=
Vraj

Hello guys,

My name is Vraj and I am excited to be part of 21DHL. I am from Ohio, US and 28 yrs old.
Dec 30, 2010 at 8:49 pm
mrzyglod.mariusz Offline
width=

Hi Celes! Hi Everybody! :)

I have been subscribed to PE for over 7 months. I'm really impressed by the essence of the posts which I regularly receive. It happens that it's a trigger for me to rethink and change some aspects of my habits and lifestyle. I'm so glad that there are so many people who feel like changing difficulties into opportunities! "Life is what you make of it" :)

Ladies and Gentelman, let's rock with 21DHL!
Feel the power of TPEB! Feel the power of decision! Feel the power of yourselves!

Greetings straight from Poland :)
Mariusz

"If something is impossible,
do it anyway"
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:26 pm
HighGeorge Offline
width=

Hi I'm, HighGeorge ;) from Frankfurt Germany, nice to be here!

Have a good time and enjoy the challenge on 21dhl

Happy New Year!
Dec 30, 2010 at 10:40 pm
ORD Offline
width=

Hi my name is Ord
I am in the Finger Lakes Region of New York on a lake named
Canandaigua (The Chosen Spot).
I am old and not real computer skilled so I hope I can keep up!
Dec 30, 2010 at 10:57 pm
Desi Offline
width=

Hi Everyone,
Looking forward to this challenge...
Dec 30, 2010 at 10:59 pm