Current time: 04-17-2014, 10:34 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GreenBear Offline
width=

Hi all, I'm Adam.

I am looking forward to geting into decent shape as a solid foundation for improving all areas of my life with improved energy levels, time management and levels of concentration.

Good luck all, lets go go go :dance:
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2010 08:48 PM by GreenBear.)
12-29-2010 08:48 PM
Find all posts by this user
rocket Offline
width=

I'm HEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEE. Thanks to Celes for doing this (and for unlocking the secret to signing up LOL)...I'm truly looking forward to engaging in this project with all of you...just think how much happier this old world would be if EVERYONE tried to live a healthier life...it all starts with YOU! All good wishes to everyone...let's enjoy this--probably at times difficult--journey :) xoa
12-29-2010 09:32 PM
Manashree Offline
width=

Hi everyone!
I am Manashree. I was one of the most enthusiastic participants of Celes's 30DLBL programme. However, due to extensive travel I couldn't stick to it at the first time. But I did manage to do it in the next round. I felt great and could gain a new perspective to my life. I am kind of hooked to her blog TPEB. It's always on, on my firefox browser :) Now I am here to do the 21DHL to start the New Year on a positive note. I need all your support to reach the finish line and to keep myself motivated.
To know more about me, you may visit my blog http://www.manashree.com Thank you and wish you all the best!
Celes, I am a few pounds extra. Hope your 21DHL will help me reach my target weight soon. Looking forward! :)
12-29-2010 10:17 PM
celie Offline
width=

Hi,
I'm Celie. I reached some of my health and fitness goals last year but am continuing on with a focus on maintaining a daily consistency with my schedule. I am here as part of a group of like minded individuals with the goal of keeping myself motivated and moving forward!
12-29-2010 10:24 PM
Justice Offline
width=

Hi. My name is Justice and I am new here. I subscribed to the PE several months ago and read each one end to end as I receive them. I am not an unhealthy individual but am definitely in need of motivation and support on my quest for a happier, healthier me. I have never been more than 10 pounds overweight but feel as though I need to focus more on health in general as I hit my mid 40's. I am truly looking forward to making friends and gaining confidence in my abilities. Thanks Celes for the opportunity to reach out to others who are like-minded. I am very excited about the 21-DHL. Good luck to all and Happy New Year!!!
12-29-2010 10:38 PM
Emily Offline
width=

Hi everyone :)

I'm Emily from Ohio. I'm a procrastination/self-help junkie looking to make some major changes in 2011. Excited to get started on this with all y'all!
12-29-2010 10:50 PM
JIDEATOM Offline
width=

Hi Celes and all 21DHL participant

I am jide, and i have been following your blog for about 6months. I was excited when i received the announcement to 21DHL, and im so looking forward to being an active participant - never missing a day and all the challenges. For me, this year has got to be my breakthrough year where health and fitness are concerned.
12-29-2010 10:56 PM
Personalist Offline
width=

Hi Celes,
you can be so proud of what you´ve created here! And I am so happy to be a part of it, following you on Twitter, reading your blog, doing your challenges. Looking forward to a link to your TV-show appearance.
Yours
Luke
12-29-2010 11:19 PM
GirlontheGo Offline
width=
Queen of Happiness

Hi Everyone!

GG (GirlontheGo) here and happy to meet you all and to be involved in this endeavor. I love the idea of 21 days and being a part of a community of like minded people. Excited to get started!

Thank you Celes for doing this!
12-29-2010 11:24 PM
Moni Offline
width=

Hello everyone!!

I found this blog yesterday and Im so excited about it. Signed up for the 21DHL last nit!! Looking soo forward to it.

Cheers!!!!
12-29-2010 11:28 PM
Moni Offline
width=

(12-27-2010 07:00 AM)ahamiter Wrote:  Hi Ester!
I'm Amy and I just found the blog today. I love challenges and New Year's goal-setting is my favorite, so this is a great find for me.
2010 has been crazy for me...I just graduated from nursing school, started my own business this fall, and I'm busy being a wife and mom to my 4 children. Needless to say, I've slacked on the fitness and diet part of my life and I'm ready to get it back.

wow Ester...u r busy all rite!! Im a single mom to 2 children, and I've slacked on fitness as well. Lets do this!!!!! :)
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2010 11:35 PM by Moni.)
12-29-2010 11:34 PM
k365 Offline
width=

I know you are super busy, but I just thought I would let you know that on the participant list you combined Laura (Laura) and me, K (K365), and put Laura K (K365) So you technically have one more on the list :)
12-30-2010 12:10 AM
lubillie Offline
width=
Wink 
Hi Celes and everyone participating in 21DHL, I’m Luc from Brussels, Belgium,

Count me in. Had one main goal last year, started on January 1st, 2010: loose weight and be in better "physical" shape. Mission accomplished.

Would now like to continue with a better lifestyle shape (foster stronger relationships with like-minded friends; express gratitude to people who make a difference in my life; take up a dancing class; write a book; move to my new appartment, and ... drink more water ;) ).

I'm looking forward to trying out this challenge with the support of Celes and you guys. I like Celes’ community, and hope she attracts the same kind of people having a positive mindset and inspiring lifestyle shape.

CU,

Luc
Twitter (started yesterday :) ): http://twitter.com/lubillie
12-30-2010 12:38 AM
vic2r Offline
width=

Hello everyone,
I am looking to live a healthier life. Currently I have a few (excess) pounds I need to shed. This extra weight is putting a toll in the way I live my life, and I think this is an awesome way to kickoff my new lifestyle, improve my overall health, mood, and fitness.
12-30-2010 12:48 AM
Joye Offline
width=

Hi All,

So looking forward to this challenge! I'm an Aromatherapist & Natural Health Consultant in Michigan, USA. I get so busy helping others focus on their health that I often forget to focus on mine. My goal is to get back to doing what I know I should do and do it continually, and hopefully learn some new things as well! It is defiantly much easier to focus on a goal when you've got the support of others.
12-30-2010 01:43 AM
lclove Offline
width=
Smile 
Hi Everyone,

My name is Trenda and I've been looking at this site for quite some time and now taking a leap of faith to better myself for 2011. I'm looking for a change and no time like to present to start on my new journey.
12-30-2010 02:09 AM
stephdiaz Offline
width=

Hello everyone!!

My name is Steph and i am so excited to start this new challenge! I definitely need to live a healthier life (plus, lose some weight!) and this is the big boost i need to start!! This forum is a great idea to help motivate and inspire everyone to get the life they want! So glad i joined!
12-30-2010 02:13 AM
Megs9 Offline
width=

Hi! I'm looking forward to being healthier in 2011!
I used to walk every day but since I had my son - I seem to have no time.
I know I have to focus on eating right and exercising! I feel much better when I exercise.
I hope I can get motivated in 2011!
12-30-2010 02:29 AM
Janikki Offline
width=

Hey Everyone!!

My name is Jaclyn and I am really excited to start this challange.I can't wait to see what 2011 brings to my life.
12-30-2010 03:10 AM
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life

(12-30-2010 12:10 AM)k365 Wrote:  I know you are super busy, but I just thought I would let you know that on the participant list you combined Laura (Laura) and me, K (K365), and put Laura K (K365) So you technically have one more on the list :)

My bad!! I just fixed it! Welcome onboard K! ;D
12-30-2010 03:14 AM