Current time: 04-25-2014, 11:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Francisco Offline
width=
Doobie

Hey! Everyone,

This is Francisco from Chile and this is goind to be a fun experience for all of us.
Let´s connect further in the challenge to share experience, knowledge and
keep our serlves accountable.

See ya!
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2010 08:59 PM by Celes.)
12-27-2010 08:51 PM
Find all posts by this user
Merijn Offline
width=

Hi, Merijn from The Netherlands here, 34 years old and a life coach (among other things).

I've done the September 30DLBL and rarely a day goes by that I won't remind myself to be my best self - ie be kind to myself and stop running away and face the stuff that comes up for me.

Physically, I've been very active for the past three years or so, doing fitness yoga and running. I currently run 20-30km/week, work out in the gym 3 times a week and do yoga each morning when I wake up. I take one or two weekly yoga classes at the studio across the street. I've also just started cross training with Spinning classes at the gym.

Although I've drastically cut down my alcohol and caffeine intake over the past two years, I could eat better, less sugar and salt for the most part. I've upped my sleep allowance from 6 to 8 hours a night but I feel that there may be some sleep deficit left over that I haven't dealt with. Getting up at 6 to meditate and prepare for the day ahead does not help in this regard.

I hope to find some help in cutting down on junk - sugar (chocolate!), salt and TV and find more time to sleep. 21DHL should be just the place I need!
12-27-2010 08:57 PM
Razvan Offline
width=

Hello everyone, I'm Răzvan from Romania.

I have been very interested in a healthy lifestyle lately. I've been reading some information on this subject, but I feel like I need a push in the back in order to become serious and committed to this lifestyle change. So I'm very excited about this new challenge! :)
12-27-2010 08:58 PM
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life

We're rocking everyone!! 61 participants so far and it's been less than 12 hours since the post is up!! HOLA to everyone who has posted - I've read every single one of your introductions and I thank you for joining in!!

MASS GROUP HUG!!!
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp
glompglompglomp

I'm writing the pre-work post at the moment and it'll up in a couple of days' time. Let's wait for more people to file in now as we wait for the pre-work to be up! Feel free to mingle and interact with each other here!

Meanwhile, spread the word to your friends and family and ask them to join in! Like Risto said, there is always room to live a healthier life! Let's rock 2011!

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
Personal Excellence - For people passionate about achieving excellence in life
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2010 09:04 PM by Celes.)
12-27-2010 09:02 PM
Andreea Offline
width=
nature & animals lover

Hi, everybody, it`s very nice meeting people from all over the world who share the same interest for a healthier life! :hug:

I`m Andreea from Romania, I love the beauty of new beginnings and the challenges that Celes is creating so generously for us :heart: My life has changed a lot since September Challenge, but I still need more improvements in my health, I want to know better my body, to have more energy, perseverance and serenity into my life and to adopt new habits.

I wish good luck to everybody and I`m so happy that 2011 will start in such a wonderful way for all of us! :dance:
Thank you so much for it, Celes! :heart:glomp
12-27-2010 09:17 PM
Chestnut Offline
width=
Dreamer

Hello everyone :)
I am Chestnut, and I come from Norway.

I love a challenge, and this sounds like the perfect opportunity to start fresh i 2011!
Count me in, I am looking forward to make a huge shift in my life right now :D
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2010 09:27 PM by Chestnut.)
12-27-2010 09:24 PM
Jasmine6 Offline
width=
Heart 
Hi there I am Jasmine6 and I am participating in this activity. I know that it will be more fun than challenging because there are a lot of participants here. Hope we all reach our goals.
12-27-2010 09:46 PM
Sandra Offline
width=

Hello everyone, I'm Sandra. I am going to attempt to stop smoking from 2011 and this fits well with Celes idea. It's going to be a tough one, as I have never attempted to quit but I feel I have to give it a try - ahahah!
12-27-2010 10:08 PM
journeyon Offline
width=

Hi All,

This was perfect timing as I was planning out my new year strategy for healthy living, so why not have other people to journey with. yeah!

Thanks Celes!
12-27-2010 10:13 PM
Lenche Offline
width=
Rainbow 
Hi, everyone! My name is Lenche. I'm from Skopje, Macedonia. This is the first time I participate in something like this. I can say I'm a self-help junkie. Every day I'm on the net looking for different opportunities and when I find them I just move on trying to find something else and promising myself that I'll do it later. But that never happens. I guess this is a huge step forward - taking action and being here. I'll do my best this time to make this work. From now on, ACTION is my companion. I promise :).
God bless you, all.
12-27-2010 10:14 PM
angielee Offline
width=
be the change

Hello all! I'm looking forward to starting up with a new challenge! I've enjoyed the other Celes challenges. I feel that they keep me on track. I'm a busy new mom starting my own business, and really want to start making more of my own healthy meals and get into shape. I also want to stay on track with my career goals too!
12-27-2010 10:15 PM
Henrika Offline
width=

Just thought I'd get some company in my needed weight loss planned for January. It would be great if I can make it into new sustainable habits, never needing wieght losses again! I work out well, I need to be careful about going to bed in time, (I need my eight hours!), not take that extra glass of wine and really find time, energy ad discipline to start writing at my book. The extra bits of food I constantly put in my mouth, is my biggest problem. Usually, I can hold up for a few weeks, then I fall back into old habits again ...
12-27-2010 10:44 PM
RedSun Offline
width=

Hi This is Sunil. I am excited to participate in 21 days health challenge.
12-27-2010 10:44 PM
yuwana Offline
width=
Avid Learner

Hi All! :mrgreen:

My name is Yuwana from Indonesia, and I am super excited to participate in "Live a Healthier Life in 21 Days Challenge" (21DHL), since living healthier by cutting of junk food and exercising regularly is one of my new year's resolution for 2011. I really believe that a healthy body is essential for a healthy mind, and I need my body to be super fit to pursue all my goals next year.

Thank you Celes for starting this new challenge and setting up a community for all of us through this forum. Hopefully, we can support each other here to achieve our fitness goals.

Can't wait for the first task. See you all then! :dance:

Yuwana
Hi Andreea! How are you? glomp
I've been absent from this forum for sometime, it's nice to read some familiar name.. :dance:

(12-27-2010 09:17 PM)Andreea Wrote:  Hi, everybody, it`s very nice meeting people from all over the world who share the same interest for a healthier life! :hug:

I`m Andreea from Romania, I love the beauty of new beginnings and the challenges that Celes is creating so generously for us :heart: My life has changed a lot since September Challenge, but I still need more improvements in my health, I want to know better my body, to have more energy, perseverance and serenity into my life and to adopt new habits.

I wish good luck to everybody and I`m so happy that 2011 will start in such a wonderful way for all of us! :dance:
Thank you so much for it, Celes! :heart:glomp

Yuwana Stiani's Blog - Life is a Joyful Ride!
Be Grateful. Stay Positive. Make a Change. :angel:
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2010 10:54 PM by yuwana.)
12-27-2010 10:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DaphneZA Offline
width=

I am from (very) sunny South Africa. I had the intention of doing some healthier life-style changes, so this has come at just the right time. Thank you for this opportunity and best wishes to all my fellow participants.
12-27-2010 11:22 PM
ritabelle73 Offline
width=

I've decided to sign up for this challenge because 2011 just HAS to be better than 2010. I let a lot of bad habits develop over the past year and I need to kick them to the curb and get some good habits going. Good luck to all participants!
12-27-2010 11:31 PM
Mnemosyne Offline
width=

hi all... Mary Ann here from Philippines... i want to be healthy so Celes count me in... :)

i was not been able to do 30dlbl fully but i am continuing it until i am done.... so i will do it simultaneously with 21DHL... :)
12-27-2010 11:57 PM
Larissa Offline
width=

Hi everyone!

I'm Larissa, from Brazil, me and my boyfriend are joining the challenge! The blog has been very helpful, and I hope this will help us get healthier! :D
12-28-2010 12:03 AM
Alva-Jean Offline
width=

Hi everybody =) I am Camilla from Sweden. It's fun too se all the positive people here and I am chering for y'all! Been a bit of a self-helpjunkie and I am looking forward to break that habbit and start of 2011 with a big bang!
Cheers!

If nothing we do matters ... then all that matters is what we do.
Angel s02e16
12-28-2010 12:30 AM
Carol_C Offline
width=
Seeker of Balance

Hi I am Carol currently staying in Nevada, US. My surgery in Dec. set me back in the 30DBL more than I expected but I am still working on it. I will not be able to do much exercise for another 2 weeks. The inactivity for the last 3 weeks led to some renewed bad eating habits which I need to get under control immediately. I am looking forward to learning to eat better and increase my meditation.

Carol
12-28-2010 12:45 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user