Current time: 07-26-2014, 10:10 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post your intentions for 21DHL!
Lisa11 Offline
width=

I love my body. I have for years. It has been a long journey to get here, but I have to say I like it not inspite of all the imperfections, but its perfect because of my imperfections. If I was confident in all areas of my life as I am in this department, I’d be unstoppable! I do also recognize that being in shape is important for longer term health and vitaility.

I LOVE to eat. Eating is a hobby of mine. I like the way food tastes, and I often use food as a way to deal with emotional issues - I’m excited I’m hungry, I’m sad I’m hungry, I’m stressed I’m hungry, I’m bored I’m hungry, Its a party I get hungry... you get the point. The result is lower energy levels and chronic stomach pains. So I’d like to monitor my eating habits very closely for the next 21 days, and assess what foods are most optimal, and which ones I need to stay away from, while increasing the veggie : the rest of the other food ratio.

In terms of specific measurable goals, here they are:
1. Exercise 6 times a week for the next 30 days. I will assess at the end of the time what the most optimal amount of time for fitness is. My exercise will look as following: Personal trainer 30 minutes a day 2 x a week. Bikram yoga 90 minutes a day 4x a week. If personal trainer is not available it will be supplemented by yoga class or other fitness activity for a minimum of 30 minutes of vigorous activity.
2. Increase energy levels by assessing food intake, increasing amount of veggies in my diet, and decreasing sugar intake. I plan to carry this out in the following three ways:
a) use a food tracker app on my Iphone
b) Eat greens (kale, cucumber, lettuce, ect) at least 4x times a week
c) Decrease my sugar intake to 5 x a week (eventually I’d like to curb all my sugar habit, but I’d like to take it gradually).

Whew. That’s alot of work!
01-06-2011 09:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
lclove Offline
width=

I am here to make some serious changes in my life. I'm now 35 years young and have no idea where I'm going. I love life and all that it has to offer...but I need some direction in how to get wherever it is that I need to be. I know that God put me here for some reason and I plan to find my passion and work at it with everything that I have. Some of my goals for this 21 days:

Stop Procrastination
Set Goals and work on achieving them
Get my life organized
Live a more healthy lifestyle.
Be a blessing to someone else who may need it.
Drink More Water
01-06-2011 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user