Current time: 04-23-2014, 11:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Post Your 21DHL Journals!
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life
Photo 
Hey all! As part of the 21DHL, I'm going to encourage all of you to create your own 21DHL journals. Simply start a new thread in your designated forum (Group #1, #2 or #3 based on the first letter of your username) and use that as your 21DHL journal for the next 21 days.

As an example, here's my 21DHL Journal: Celes' 21DHL Journal

So on top of participating in the daily task threads, you'll also have your own thread to write your 21DHL journey in. In your journals, write whatever you want about 21DHL. You can post pictures of the food you're eating/have eaten, workouts you're doing, your action plans, your before/after photos, etc. You can write whatever happens to you in the next 21 days too. You can post things that're on your mind as well. You can post anything! It's your diary and journal!

This will make it easier to post your updates and for others to read your updates specific to you. Also, this will increase accountability for you to yourself! Since there are a huge number of participants for 21DHL, having both daily task threads and our own 21DHL journal threads will make it much easier for all of us to get the best of our journey both on the individual and community level.

Some of us may want to post photos and documents to share with the rest as you start your journals. Here is a list of resources to make it easy to share what we have with others!

How To Share Pictures:
Photo Bucket
Flickr

How To Share Documents:
Google Docs (Remember to set your documents for public viewing)

If you plan to load the images directly in the forums (as opposed to links to view on), I need your help to resize/crop them and set the width as 800 and below so as not to jam up the threads. This also reduces the loading time for others.

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
Personal Excellence - For people passionate about achieving excellence in life
(This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 07:14 PM by Celes.)
12-31-2010 04:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
clarkindee Offline
width=

Hey all! As part of the 21DHL, I'm going to encourage all of you to create your own 21DHL journals. Simply start a new thread in this forum titled "XXX's 21DHL Journal" (without the quotes).

Celes --the only thing is that then we will have to read through everyone's journal every day to catch all the progress, right? If it was just under one thread we could skim through.....maybe I'm not so savvy with these forums but I think that will be the way. I'm starved for time, so I think I would rather just post a quick reply under the original thread for each day -- I hope that will be okay??

If you want to launch big ships, you must go where the water is deep.
01-01-2011 12:22 AM
Celes Offline
width=

(01-01-2011 12:22 AM)clarkindee Wrote:  Celes --the only thing is that then we will have to read through everyone's journal every day to catch all the progress, right? If it was just under one thread we could skim through.....maybe I'm not so savvy with these forums but I think that will be the way. I'm starved for time, so I think I would rather just post a quick reply under the original thread for each day -- I hope that will be okay??

Hey clarkindee! Thanks for your question! You only have to read the person's journal if you're specifically interested in his/her progress/story through 21DHL. Basically, every day we have to (1) follow-through on our 21-Day Action Plan (2) Do the 21DHL's task (which is a simple task that is in line with living healthily, and in many times probably coincides and supports our 21-Day action plan from what I've been seeing from others' replies so far). Our job for each day is just to (1) document our progress with our diet and fitness (and whatever we've written in our 21-Day Action Plan) in our 21DHL journal (2) Reply to the day's task post with our progress on the whole.

I highly encourage you to start your 21DHL journal! You don't need to read others' journals; if you're stripped for time simply read the day's task post and post into your journal. It'll definitely help you in your 21DHL goals. Your daily posts can be short and to the point too (up to you).

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
01-01-2011 12:29 AM
Celes Offline
width=

Locking this thread as some members are posting their 21DHL journals here by mistake. Please start a new thread via the instructions above!

01-01-2011 01:52 AM