Current time: 10-26-2014, 02:09 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nimi's Living the Secret Journal
nimiprem Offline
width=
living in gratitude

Hey All! :mrgreen:
After attending the 21DHL, i slacked off a little. I took a lot of time to "plan" and do my prework to start this Journal! Ok, fine, honestly i procrastinated! I was not sure HOW to go about this..i wanted it to be a GREAT start! :)
I went through many journals and that was inspiring...i got an idea of what i wanted to do.. Here's the prework i did, as i felt these were required for me to start off --

:thumb: Make a Bucket list
:thumb: Life Hand-book
:thumb: Inspiring room
:thumb: Living the Secret Blog/Journal
:thumb: Vision board

Pledge - I am following the Law of Attraction to achieve my goals and desires. I don't need to know HOW, i just need to know WHAT i need. And the Universe shows me the way. Everything is working out smoothly, for my highest good!

So! To start off NOW, i'm going to list what i MUST do instead of what i must not! :mrgreen:

I have detailed Goal lists in my life handbook. But now i will be concentrating on the Goals i want soonest! -

Health & Lifestyle
  • Sleep at 12 and Get up at 7 am every day (at 9 am on Sat and Sun)
  • Excercise atleast 3 times a week
  • Healthy eating. Chew slow, eat well.
  • Track money spent to be aware but believe that money flows easily when required
  • Take care of body(Skin, hair and so on). Love myself more.

Spiritual growth
  • Meditate daily
  • Reiki for 15mins everyday
  • Read inspiring quotes or book everyday. (Just a few lines or a paragraph when out of time.)
  • Be in the Attitude of gratitude! Being grateful for all i have

Mental Growth
  • Take ACTION. Start achieving and creating
  • Be aware of my thoughts. Focus on good thoughts
  • Find the good in people rather than the bad. Give them a chance to surprise me.
  • Look at my Vision Board daily and Visualize

Useful Links --
Perfect Day meditation (Direct Download)
Affirmation Pool
Free Meditations

I will keep reviewing and editing this list when required! :)
I will post my progress once everyweek or whenever i'm inspired to. I'm also thinking of posting BBM(Be a better me challange) question answers, because they'll help me get to know myself better.

Last days' Progress -
Wohooo! I'm so excited!! I already had a good start Yesterday. I did almost ALL the things on my to do list and slept with a smile! :dance:
I came across Louise L Hay's movie 'You can Heal your life' and that gave me a boost!! :D

Affirmation for the day -
"I Trust the Process of Life
There is a rhythm and flow to life, and I am part of it. Life supports me and brings to me only good and positive experiences. I trust the process of life to bring me my highest good."

:dance:
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2012 04:04 AM by nimiprem.)
02-10-2012 09:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stacey_dream Offline
width=
Passionate Achiever

Hello, Nimi!

I'm just loving your Journal and especially your list of goals and your pledge! This is exactly what I believe to be true - we attract everything in our lives! I'll be following your progress! Good luck! :hug:

"Everything you can imagine is real." - Pablo Picasso
02-10-2012 10:29 PM
jaleen3981 Offline
width=

Hey Nimi!

Now it's my turn to view your progress towards your goals! XD

Same with stacey_dream, I love your pledge! I personally believe in the law of attraction very much too! I always believe that positive thinking will bring me towards what I want. But before this, I must understand clearly about myself and what I want.

Good to see that you categorized and organized your goals clearly. Let's work towards our goals together!

PE thread: Journal of the Journey of Jaleen
You may visit to my Mandarin blog too. ^^
02-11-2012 02:11 AM
nimiprem Offline
width=
living in gratitude

I edited the first post a bit and added some links that i'll be constantly using, like Affirmations, Meditations and such. I hope others find it useful too :)

(02-10-2012 10:29 PM)stacey_dream Wrote:  Hello, Nimi!

I'm just loving your Journal and especially your list of goals and your pledge! This is exactly what I believe to be true - we attract everything in our lives! I'll be following your progress! Good luck! :hug:

Hey Stacey!!
Actually, i'm suprised to see you're the first to comment! Just a week back, I was attracted to your 'Secret to life' journal(It was the first journal i clicked) and it had a huge role in inspiring me to start my own blog! I quickly took a pen n paper n started listing down my goals and doing my prework :lol:
So thankyou! :hug:

(02-11-2012 02:11 AM)jaleen3981 Wrote:  Hey Nimi!
Now it's my turn to view your progress towards your goals! XD
Same with stacey_dream, I love your pledge! I personally believe in the law of attraction very much too! I always believe that positive thinking will bring me towards what I want. But before this, I must understand clearly about myself and what I want.
Good to see that you categorized and organized your goals clearly. Let's work towards our goals together!

Jaleen! Hello! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the encouragement!
Oh yes, it took me a lot of time to write down Goals and do the prework..and it took a while to figure out what i want and what was priority!
i was procrastinating on when to post, but after seeing your blog i got courage! Hehe!
Great to know you believe in LOA too! Its wonderful to be surrounded by like-minded people :)
Yep, Lets work towards our goals together!! :dance:
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 04:38 AM by nimiprem.)
02-11-2012 04:31 AM
stacey_dream Offline
width=
Passionate Achiever

This is just SOOOO nice of you to say all these sweet words!!! glomp I'm happy if I can inspire you to live your best life:) It makes me a step closer to Celes!

As for the LoA, I've made it a part of my life, I don't even think about it most of the time, but somehow the things I want are being attracted into my life! The only problem is, it's getting more and more difficult to figure out what exactly I want, because I seem to have quite a lot:) Or, maybe, my dreams and goals are just getting bigger and greater, and I need more personal power to make things happen! I'm working on it!

I'll be here routing for you! :dance:

02-11-2012 12:32 PM
Scorpionsage Offline
width=

NIMZIII!!!!!

I see you!!
I love how much clarity you've started off with! Amazing...
Good luck achieving your goals!
Also, what's inspiring room? And why is your journal "Secret"?

In celebration of your beginning here at the Best Life forums...., Behold! The Chicken dance!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
(wish there was a proper smiley for that :( )

02-11-2012 06:27 PM
Moirawr Offline
width=
always changing

I agree that it is great to see you stay around the forums after the 21DHL challenge. I really like your goals, especially the one about the inspiring room. I am moving here soon and I want to try to make my whole house like that now.

I, too, believe in you and that can only help. Good things are definitely coming your way if you just keep believing in them.

Moira

"If you don't make mistakes, you're not working on hard enough problems. And that's a big mistake." - F. Wikzek
02-11-2012 11:46 PM
Ish Offline
width=
redefining myself

Hi Nimi, I love your journal and your enthusiasm. Good luck with your goals :D
I think we have many goals in common. Looking forward to following your progress :dance:
02-12-2012 02:27 AM
nimiprem Offline
width=
living in gratitude

(02-11-2012 12:32 PM)stacey_dream Wrote:  This is just SOOOO nice of you to say all these sweet words!!! glomp I'm happy if I can inspire you to live your best life:) It makes me a step closer to Celes!

As for the LoA, I've made it a part of my life, I don't even think about it most of the time, but somehow the things I want are being attracted into my life! The only problem is, it's getting more and more difficult to figure out what exactly I want, because I seem to have quite a lot:) Or, maybe, my dreams and goals are just getting bigger and greater, and I need more personal power to make things happen! I'm working on it!

I'll be here routing for you! :dance:

glomp Stacey! I'm glad i met you here! :mrgreen:
I wish you luck on figuring out what exactly you want! I'm sure just as long as we're grateful for all that we have, we will keep getting more of what we want!
So i'll be cheering you on too! :dance:

(02-11-2012 06:27 PM)Scorpionsage Wrote:  NIMZIII!!!!!

I see you!!
I love how much clarity you've started off with! Amazing...
Good luck achieving your goals!
Also, what's inspiring room? And why is your journal "Secret"?

In celebration of your beginning here at the Best Life forums...., Behold! The Chicken dance!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
(wish there was a proper smiley for that :( )

SEJ!
XD Thanks for the Chicken dance! :dance:haha
Inspiring room? i'm refering to the video celes put up about 'Creating an Inspirational Room'
When i first rented my room, i was so unhappy with. I was never excited to come back to my room and i felt lonely. And when i came across the video, i set out to build my 'ideal inspiring room' and now i feel its great to come back to my room! :D
The "Secret" i'm refering to is "The Secret: Law of attraction" :P

(02-11-2012 11:46 PM)Moirawr Wrote:  I agree that it is great to see you stay around the forums after the 21DHL challenge. I really like your goals, especially the one about the inspiring room. I am moving here soon and I want to try to make my whole house like that now.

I, too, believe in you and that can only help. Good things are definitely coming your way if you just keep believing in them.

Thanks Moirawr!! :)
Wishing you luck on creating an inspirational House! When i have a house of my own, i'd love to do the same! :)
It feels greating starting this Journal. Getting so much of support and encouragement helps me keep moving towards my goal faster! :)
Thanks again :hug:

(02-12-2012 02:27 AM)Ish Wrote:  Hi Nimi, I love your journal and your enthusiasm. Good luck with your goals :D
I think we have many goals in common. Looking forward to following your progress :dance:

Thanks for the encouraging words, Ish! :D
Its feels great to work with so many inspiring people and having common goals! I wish you luck with your goals!
:dance:
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 04:02 PM by nimiprem.)
02-12-2012 03:47 PM
Scorpionsage Offline
width=

Ooooh!! Zanku! Mesa will check out that video... :)

02-12-2012 07:18 PM
nimiprem Offline
width=
living in gratitude

Affirmation for the day:
I Release all Fears and Doubts
"I accept myself and create peace in my mind and heart.
I now choose to free myself from all destructive fears and doubts.
I am loved and I am safe"

[Image: Girl_happy_main.jpg]

I decided to answer some of the '101 important questions to ask yourself' :mrgreen: So here it goes!

Who are you?

A simple question..to which i would usually answer "I'm Nimisha, 20 years old...blah blah". But thats not the point of this question is it? So i'd say...
I'm an Explorer : Exploring happiness, gratitude and relationships - exploring life. I'm an Aesthetic being..finding beauty in things i see and experience.

What are you most grateful for in life?
For having all the things i NEED! --
- A loving, caring and supporting family
- Friends and Boyfriend
- Dream job at a hollywood company!
These are the top 3 things on my LONG list, i'm most grateful for :)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Progress
As a part of the Fitness Challange, i've been making sure i do some sort of physical activity everyday! Yesterday, i did 45 minutes of home aerobics. But today i was a little lazy to do it, instead i set off to clean my room and the bathroom! :P After a lot of scrubbing and cleaning, i 'de-cluttered' my room. And boy, it felt so good after i was done!! :dance: This always works for me : whenever i feel my head is a mess, i clean my room...and i instantly feel better! XD Feng-shui!

I gave reiki to my friend and he thanked me for it. He said he felt peaceful and better! :) Yay!
I stayed in the attitude of gratitude and thoroughly enjoyed the day! :dance:
02-13-2012 03:08 AM
Scorpionsage Offline
width=

Wow!! You deserve an applaud! :clap:
That's a wonderful start! I like your answer for the question "who are you?"
I think you nailed it. :happy:
I love the affirmation too!! Where do you get all this stuff?!? o.0

02-13-2012 06:31 PM
jaleen3981 Offline
width=

Nimi, you believe in feng-shui?? Wow... I seldom heard that non-Chinese people believe in Feng-Shui. :D

It's good that you use the 101 important questions to ask yourself!
And you reminded me that I should clean up my room too... :P

02-13-2012 08:59 PM
nimiprem Offline
width=
living in gratitude

(02-13-2012 06:31 PM)Scorpionsage Wrote:  Wow!! You deserve an applaud! :clap:
That's a wonderful start! I like your answer for the question "who are you?"
I think you nailed it. :happy:
I love the affirmation too!! Where do you get all this stuff?!? o.0

Sankyu Sej! :P
Hehehe. I find them on various sites..n i modify them a little to suit me.
I also have a set of affirmation cards by Louise L hay, i got on sale! :D They're so handy..i carry a differnt one each day with me!
:D

(02-13-2012 08:59 PM)jaleen3981 Wrote:  Nimi, you believe in feng-shui?? Wow... I seldom heard that non-Chinese people believe in Feng-Shui. :D

It's good that you use the 101 important questions to ask yourself!
And you reminded me that I should clean up my room too... :P

Yep Yep!! I have many books on feng-shui and i have even thought of doing a course in it if i find one...its very intersting! :D

Hehe..yea i'll be posting more answers soon. They really are very helpful!
Good luck cleaning your room! :P I'm sure it'll help u a lot!! :dance:
Affirmation of the day -
I trust my inner wisdom
As I go about my daily affairs, I listen to my own guidance.
All my thoughts, actions and words come from my higher self, for the highest good.
I am safe..

And finally, i'm done with my vision board -- it concentrates on my top 6 goals at the moment! --- :dance:

[Image: Vision%2520board.jpg]

Thats all for today :P
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2012 04:49 AM by nimiprem.)
02-15-2012 04:34 AM
stacey_dream Offline
width=
Passionate Achiever

Nimi this is soooo cool! :dance: I might even wanna steal your vision board cuz everything really resonates with my dreams and values!

02-15-2012 12:32 PM
Scorpionsage Offline
width=

Oooh!! Pretty pretty pics!!
I love your vision board!!
I love your goals!!
Muah! :happy:

02-15-2012 06:40 PM
jaleen3981 Offline
width=

You vision board is great!
I'm now working on my vision board too. (looking for pictures... )

Haha, it seems that you like Chinese cultures a lot. :)
Unfortunately, even myself, I don't know where do we have the course of feng-shui... :S
I learn a little bit from the internet, but the websites are written in Mandarin...

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 01:28 AM by jaleen3981.)
02-17-2012 01:27 AM
nimiprem Offline
width=
living in gratitude

(02-15-2012 12:32 PM)stacey_dream Wrote:  Nimi this is soooo cool! :dance: I might even wanna steal your vision board cuz everything really resonates with my dreams and values!

Oh yay! thankyou! I've been finishing this for years now!! Feels great now that i have done it!
Oh yees, please feel free to use it!! :) Here's the link to the bigger version if you want
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/Ns...directlink
:hug:
(02-15-2012 06:40 PM)Scorpionsage Wrote:  Oooh!! Pretty pretty pics!!
I love your vision board!!
I love your goals!!
Muah! :happy:

Hehehe! Thanks Sej! :hug:
Lets make one for the meditation center next :D :dance:
(02-17-2012 01:27 AM)jaleen3981 Wrote:  You vision board is great!
I'm now working on my vision board too. (looking for pictures... )

Haha, it seems that you like Chinese cultures a lot. :)
Unfortunately, even myself, I don't know where do we have the course of feng-shui... :S
I learn a little bit from the internet, but the websites are written in Mandarin...

Thanks Jaleen! :mrgreen:
Post yours when you're done! Good luck making one!

Oh yep yep! I do love chinese culture! I LOVE the ying-yang symbol. I have a bracelet with the symbol on it and i wear it a lot. I look at it and remind myself that "Balance is the key" :)
[Image: 6042263001_75ae4142ab.jpg]
I like Tai chi too. I have been trying to learn it too :D
I have a few books on feng-shui, a ba-gua map and a compass i use to figure out where to keep things in my room. Hehe :sweat:
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2012 03:45 AM by nimiprem.)
02-17-2012 03:34 AM
Scorpionsage Offline
width=

Nimz, Of course!! The meditation centre... :)
I've come up with a game plan to fit that in.
Guess what I've almost learnt the whole tai-chi thingy!
Its just the last part that's kinda difficult to figure out....

02-17-2012 06:10 PM
jaleen3981 Offline
width=

Hey Nimi, your bracelet is nice!!
I can see that you are very much into it. :)
I wish to learn about all that when I have the chance. Currently I have a lot to learn too. >.<

02-18-2012 01:00 AM