Remembering to Believe.
Joined: Jan 2012
Personal Goal #1 for my first day of the challenge: To complete the pre-work! Here are my finished goals for the upcoming 21 days! (Thanks to lotusBleu, whose format I borrowed.)
My 21-Day Plan For Making 2012 The Year I Get It Right!
Step 1: My Ideal Vision for Health + Fitness + Lifestyle
In my ideal world…
• I’m out of bed by 7 a.m. each morning.
• I spend 10 – 15 minutes with a meditative book over a healthy breakfast.
• I drink 8 – 10 cups of water each day.
• I eat three veggies and three fruits per day, and protein at every meal. I limit the sugar.
• I exercise at least 40 minutes, 5 days per week – alternating cardio and strength/flexibility.
• I spend the morning with my paid job, the afternoon with my business, the evening with my writing (er…and fit the husband in there, too).
• I’m in bed with a book (written by someone else!) at 11, with lights out by 11:30.
Step 2: What I Want to Accomplish at End of this 21 Day Plan
I want to…
• Follow through with my goals so I know I have the discipline to achieve them and create the life I want.
• Really follow a sleep regimen…and more importantly, a waking regimen.
• Develop a regular exercise schedule.
• Eat fruits/vegs/protein/whole grains and drink 9 glasses of water each day.
• Lose five pounds.
• Have developed a plan for growing my business.
• Have developed a schedule for submitting my book.
Step 3: My 21-Day Healthy Living Plan
My key action steps are:
• Early to bed, early to rise…
• Get outside once/day for at least 30 minutes.
• Do yoga/strength training at least twice/week.
• Cook at least twice/week.
• No cheating on eating vegetables/fruits/protein/whole grain and drinking water.
• Working a set number of hours on each job, each day.
• Remember to take some time off to have fun.
• Create visual inspirations of the payoff of sticking with it.
• Celebrate my success with free-ish rewards that push me closer toward some aspect of creating the life I want.
Step 4: Ready for Action!
The 3 to 5 things that will help me live true to my 21-day healthy living plan:
• Discipline—really remembering what I want and not letting myself get away with cheating.
• Staying optimistic about what I can achieve.
• Remind myself daily of my 21-day goals and record my progress daily.
Note to Self:
Today you got to plan. Tomorrow is Day 1. So be ready to catch up and make progress.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 01:41 PM by marinbeckett.)
|01-04-2012 01:16 PM
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)