Current time: Nov 25, 2014 at, 9:19 am Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

» Linh's 21DHL Journal
NLinh2911 Offline
width=
Wink 
:D Hi everyone,
You guys can call me Linh and I'm 18 years old. This is my first thread in PE :love: Hope that I can make new friends here :mrgreen:

In terms of my health, I'm quite confident that although i don't do exercise and play sports regularly, I'm quite fit and healthy. However, I have to say that I want to be healthier and sportier ;). So I hope that taking part in this challenge will form me a habit of eating healthy food and working out. Being fit and playing a new sport are in my list of New Year Revolution. Let's finish this challenge together :dance:

[Image: healthy-woman-b.jpg]
(This post was last modified: Jan 1, 2012 at 6:44 pm by NLinh2911.)
Jan 1, 2012 at 3:13 pm
Find all posts by this user
NLinh2911 Offline
width=

My Ideal Vision for My Health: In my mind, the most important thing is to stay healthy. It’s fine that I may not have six packs but I want to be healthy all the time. don't really like being a vegetarian; however, my meal will include a large part of fresh vegetable, fruits and a decent amount of fat and proteins. I’ll drink at least a cup of milk everyday and drink a lot of water and fruit smoothies.
In terms of exercises, I’ll do exercise from half an hour to an hour every morning or at least 5 times per week. I love swimming so I think I’ll keep going swimming regularly (once or twice per week is sufficient). And I’d love to take up dancing and playing tennis this year.

What I Want to Accomplish at the End of 21DHL: I hope that my diet is going to get better. I don’t often eat junk food but I want to get rid of it and eat more fruits and vegetables. I’m going to be back at school in the second week of January and I want to form a habit of taking part in sport activities in my school twice a week. And another thing is to go to sleep earlier (before midnight) and wake up earlier( 6:45am is adequate for me).

My 21 Day Healthy Living Plan: I have a task table in my computer and I set it as desktop wallpaper so I can keep on track.

In general, There are some actions which I take everyday:

1. Drink 1.7liltes of water
2. Go to sleep before midnight and wake up before 8.30 am ( this week) and then 7am
3. Do exercise for half an hour after getting up
4. Eating more fruits and vegetables
5. Reducing fat and oily food, caffeine, junk food
6. Trying meditation
7. Finish each day's tasks and write a journal.
(This post was last modified: Jan 2, 2012 at 10:30 pm by NLinh2911.)
Jan 1, 2012 at 6:42 pm
NLinh2911 Offline
width=

Well, It seems that I update my progress a bit late ^^''

Day 1: I finished drinking 1.7l of water ^^ ( I think I never drank that much water per day before )

Day 2: I still have about 1liltes but I still have the whole night left so well it's not a problem.
To be honest, Day 2 's task is quite hard for me because I'm in Vietnam and all food is fresh and is bought from market without any labels or quantities in order to calculate calorie and fat. ^^''' I'm trying to calculate my food intake as accurately as possible.

I've reduced eating meat and increased more vegetables.

Each day is a gift, not a given right.:heart:
Let's live our life to the fullest !!!
Jan 2, 2012 at 10:59 pm
Netta Offline
width=

Sounds like you are doing great with your water intake. Even living here in the States, the calorie calculation confuses me somewhat. I am trying very hard on the water intake. I'm trying to figure out if flavored water counts because I enjoy it so much more. Keep up the great work!!
Jan 9, 2012 at 4:31 pm