Greetings to all of you!
How have you all been doing?
It has been more than one year that I didn't get back to this thread because of busy life through out this one year.
And, my life kept changing from time to time, although I have a stable job as a college lecturer, still... Haha~
I saw my last post in this thread was 1-Apr-2012, April Fool day. If I recall correctly, I have passed the "having vegetables in my meals for 21 days" challenge, although I didn't make any record on that challenge. However, after that, I dropped the continuous challenge because of the change in life. =.="
Let's talk about what had been achieved through out that one year 2012 based on my first post
in the thread.
Yeah! I have got a boyfriend now!
I sincerely thank for his time, cares and patience towards me.
Health and Fitness
- Enroll Master part time course in September 2012 - Because of some problems with the course requirements, I dropped the Master course and re-enrolled another Master course in February 2013
- Learn Japanese language – I'm now able to recognize all the Hiragana, still in progress to learn vocabularies and speak
- Read at least 3 books in one year - Completed
- Write at least 5 blog posts about some simple researches of my interests - Failed, I wrote only 3
Hobbies and Interests
- Weigh 65 kg - Failed, I'm now still 76kg >.<
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily - Up till now, I still managed to drink about 2 liters of water daily
- Exercise at least 3 times a week - Still able to make it for most of the weeks, but not all the weeks...
- Meditate at least 3 times a week - Still able to make it for most of the weeks, but not all the weeks...
- Reduce cholesterol to the normal range - According to my previous medical checkup report, it was reduced, but still in the higher range
- Reduce the urine acid to the normal range - According to my previous medical checkup report, it was reduced, but still in the higher range
- Practice at least 2 hours a week - Yes, I have done it
- Take the zither examination - Failed, because of the practice in joing the competition >.<
- Join the zither international competition in Dec 2012 - Yes, my team won the bronze prize in the competition!!
- Buy a new zither - Done~
- because of financial problem, I would postpone these goals
- Buy an SLR camera as 2012 birthday present
- Join the photography community after buying the SLR
- Save at least RM200 monthly - Because of financial problem, I saved only RM800, and I continue this goal again from Jan 2013
- Travel to Cambodia with friend - I would postpone this goal as my friend has been busying with his work
- Travel to Yunnan - I would postpone this goal as I'm now taking Master course part time course, and the term break period is different with my college term break period
- Because of the Master course, I have even less time for crafting So they have been postponed
- Complete the hand bag for a friend
- Complete the wooden house model for a friend
- Complete the Mandarin orange clay tree for a friend
- Create a photograph section in my living room (added on 12-Feb-2012)
- Make a doll house of Chinese Orchestra
- Make 2 car seat cushions for myself
- Draw at least one picture about my life in that month - Did almost every month
- Post drawings to Comic Fiesta - Yes!! I have made it!
- Join Comic Fiesta 2012 - Yes!! Again!! I have made it!!
Overall, I satisfied with my achievements last year, 2012. And this year, I will continue to be better, of course. ^^
I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend to encourage me in keeping fit. He is in the overweight body size too, and he manages to go for jogging with his dad every morning if it does not rain.
I wish that I could at least reduce 5kg in this year in the healthy ways.
Because of this relationship, I have a lot of things to be learned. I have to learn to be more girlish, learn to wear skirts, learn to dress up, learn to make up... Kind of headache sometimes, but still, I wish to make my boyfriend to be proud of himself when he is with me, so I will learn all these.
Yeah! I will continue with it!! ^^
By the way, why did I say my life kept changing?
Last year March, I started to conduct zither class, but because of the start of Master course classes, I quit the zither teaching class in September. And, I still continued to have class with a Japanese friend.
After that, because of the course requirement issue, I dropped the Master course. And, my life was back to normal again.
Then, the music center that I attended zither classes needed a tuition teacher, so I helped them in conducting tuition classes for primary and secondary school students. So, my life changed again in October last year.
At the same month, October last year, I started a new relationship. And of course, I needed to spend some time with my boyfriend, once a week.
So, my weekend life changed.
Again, in December, I applied another Master course in other university, and I got the offer. The course started in February 2013, and I have to travel for more than 100 km to attend the classes every Sunday. Thus, I informed the music center that I cannot continue to conduct the tuition classes anymore. I would need time for my studies and assignments. I stopped the tuition classes in February 2013, and started the Master course again.
Up till now, April 2013. I'm still busy with my assignments, my work, relationship. Luckily, I have a good family and boyfriend. My parents gave me full support in my studies. My mum wake up in the early morning every weekend to prepare breakfast and lunchbox for me. My dad keeps giving me positive encouragement to pursue the study. My boyfriend keeps reminding me with the due dates of assignments and tests (I'm a very forgetful girl...), and gave me a big space for my personal time to busy with my work and studies.
I believe, I would be able to graduate in 2016.