Current time: 04-25-2014, 11:26 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

JASH FROM INDIA
jashdholani Offline
width=
Smile 
I AM A STUDENT OF 9th, AND WE HAVE A HECTIC SCHEDULE AT SCHOOL. i don't get time to exercise enough, and except those few stretching exercises in the morning(which i don't know if account for anything), i actually am engaged in nearly zero-exercise. let's see celes comes up with what tips..... hopes are high;)
12-31-2011 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user
Jadzia Offline
width=

Hi, Jash!

Those stretching exercises do count for something. I am firmly convinced that it is the little decisions we repeat again and again that decide who we are.

It's really hard to fit in exercise when you are busy. I know at times in my life when I was busy the only way I could add in any extra exercise was when I was doing something else: walking on a treadmill (or walking in place) while reading a book for example. You said you are a student? I know some people who really believe that it helps them to bounce a basketball while they try to memorize things. You found this website, so I'm sure you'll be able to find some creative ways to add more activity to your routine! Celes had a variety of homework assignments all month, so I'm sure you'll find something that is helpful. Plus you can get ideas from all the other people and what their new goals are.

Have a great new year!

Jadzia

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it, because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman
12-31-2011 11:00 AM
KawiGirl12 Offline
width=
Changing

Try doing squats while you are brushing your teeth - or calf raises while you are standing in line... Little things here and there add up, you dont need to do everything at once, and you dont need a gym! Good luck! Oh, and Never Stop Stretching!!! ;-)
01-03-2012 06:32 AM
KawiGirl12 Offline
width=
Changing

Try doing squats while you are brushing your teeth - or calf raises while you are standing in line... Little things here and there add up, you dont need to do everything at once, and you dont need a gym! Good luck! Oh, and Never Stop Stretching!!! ;-)
01-03-2012 06:32 AM