Current time: Nov 28, 2014 at, 10:18 am Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

» 21DHL Day 0 - Pre-Work
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life
Star 
This is Day 0 of Live a Healthier Life in 21 Days Challenge. Subscribe to the free newsletter for lifetime access of personal development articles and future challenge announcements like this one.

WELCOME everyone!! Gosh, the energy in the 21DHL forums is bursting through the seams right now!! We've over 500 NEW members in the forum since the 21DHL announcement, 300+ officially registered participants (plus many not registered yet), and more coming by the minute!

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you for signing up for joining 21DHL. If you've not signed up yet, what are you waiting for?! Swing by the 21DHL announcement post and sign up here. Please sign up before continuing with this post. (If you're not sure if you're signed up or not, look for your forum userid in the official participant list. If not, simply post a comment to that thread with your intention to sign up and I'll have you added right away.)

-----------------------------------------------

Welcome to Day 0 of 21DHL Jan '11 Challenge!

[Image: 21dhl-2.jpg]

Firstly, I want to congratulate all of you for being here today. By officially posting your name and signing up, you have made your first commitment to live a healthier life. And that's what we're all here to do together with 21DHL, with everyone's support.

Unlike Sep 30DLBL where the new tasks are posted at the blog, for 21DHL, all new posts will be posted directly here at the forums. Since everyone has already registered here, I figure it'll be much easier to use this as our central medium for the challenge! That way, you don't have to check multiple places and you can concentrate on giving your best for the challenge.

There are a lot of discussions coming up soon at the forums, so don't rely on email to deliver you the updates. Bookmark the forums and check by throughout the day. This is going to be your home where you grow and bring your best self from now on!

For each day of 21DHL, I'll start a new thread with the task to do for that day. On that day itself, you are to carry out the task as well as what you planned in your 21-Day Action Plan (more later), then share your progress and results at the end of the day. Use this as the single 1 post for all your updates for that day - meaning, if you have new things to add, simply click the "Edit" button and add on to there.

This only applies for your own 21DHL updates - By all means, feel free to post new replies to other members' posts & reply back/forth with each other in the thread. Interaction and participation is key to helping each other succeed!

Get your friends and family to join in!

We're kicking off in 2 days, and sign-ups will be closed shortly after that. Many of you are here because your friends referred you over, and I'm really glad to have you here with us. If you know of friends or family who can benefit from this, please share this with them. Let's all march forward towards a healthier life this upcoming 2011 and make it our best year ever! Together, we will make this happen!

Add each/other on Twitter/Facebook!

If you haven't already, add me on Twitter and Facebook. I'll basically be tweeting/retweeting different #21DHL snippets from other members, which really helps to remind us of the challenge that's ongoing!

Add the other participants who are on Twitter/Facebook too. Some of the 30DLBLers did this for 30DLBL and it made the challenge a lot more fun!

Your 21DHL Journal

Like our 30DLBL where we have a workbook to record our progress/learnings throughout the challenge, for 21DHL, your journaling will take place in the forums! Start a new thread and record your 21DHL journey. More details here.

---------------------------------------------------------

Day 0: Pre-Work

Today is Dec 30, and we're 2 days away from 1st Jan 2011. Are we ready to rock our Jan '11 ahead?? I'm excited to start with all of you!! :happy::dance::dance:

Before we barge into Jan '11, let's now do some pre-work so that we'll get our best 21 days ahead! This will be like our battle map to succeed in our upcoming challenge in getting our best health & fitness! :happy:

Step 1: Write your ideal vision for your health/fitness/lifestyle (10 min)

For the next few minutes, I want you to imagine you're in your ideal world. In your ideal world, how is your health/fitness/lifestyle like? Will you have 6-pack, 8-pack, 10-pack abs? How much will you weigh? What kind of diet will you be eating? How regularly do you exercise? What kind of habits will you have cultivated/quit? Write all of them down!

When I think about myself in the ideal world, I'd be 120lbs. I'll be pretty, sexy, gorgeous, lean and fit. I'll be thin and very fit at the same time. I'll be graceful and elegant. I'll be on a raw vegan diet (I'm currently a vegan), eating healthy raw fruits, vegetables, salads, healthy fruit smoothies, green juices and nuts. I'll exercise every day or nearly every day, keeping my body fit and toned. I'll meditate regularly every week, cleansing my mind, body and soul. I'll have an extremely healthy relationship with food, eating when I'm hungry/when I need to.

(Feel free to check out the healthy habits list at the end of the 21 Days To Cultivate Life Transforming Habits and 45 Tips To Live a Healthier Life articles for ideas on the kind of healthy habits you can cultivate).

Step 2: What do you want to accomplish at the end of 21DHL? (10 min)

What do you want to accomplish at the end of the 21 days in 21DHL? What key health/fitness goals do you want to have achieved? Write all of them down. These will be your 21DHL intentions. Your 21DHL goals should be a subset of your overall health goals from Step 1.

For me, my 21DHL goals are to reach 132lbs. (This is a rough gauge vs. an absolute; my key goal is to look good and proportionate, so I'll keep evaluating my weight vs. target weight as I move forward) . I want to eat a high raw diet. I'm currently on a 50% raw diet already, so this will be relatively easy to accomplish. I want to exercise every other day (or even daily where possible).

Step 3: Create your 21-Day Action Plan! (20 min)

a) Refer to your 21DHL goals from Step 2. What are your key action steps that will help you to achieve these goals by the time 21DHL is over on 21st Jan? Write them down! For example, if you want to lose 5lbs, your action steps may be to exercise for 45 minutes every Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun, as well as to manage your calorie/food intake to 1,500 calories every day.

b) Now, create your 21-Day Action Plan with these action steps from a). Refer to the 21-Day Action Plan Template below. This is going to be your key action template for the next 21 days ahead!

.doc  21dayactionplan.doc (Size: 15.5 KB / Downloads: 494)

(If you're using soft copy, type your answers inside. If you're writing, print it out and write your action steps on them) After you're done with your 21-Day Action Plan, print it out, put it in your folder, set it as your wallpaper, pin it on your noticeboard, etc - Basically, make sure your 21-Day Action Plan is clearly visible wherever you are and whatever you do. This will be your critical piece for your next 21-days ahead!

Some days may be blank and it's okay. The point here is to get clarity about what you're going to do on each day so you're absolutely clear!

c) Manage your time properly and ensure that you set aside the time on those days for those tasks. If you use a calendar, schedule the tasks into your calendar.

Step 4: Get Ready For Action! :dance::dance: (10 min)

Look at your 21-Day Action Plan. What are the 3-5 key things that will help you live true to your 21-Day Action Plan? Is it waking up earlier? Is it making a point to post your results/progress every day in the 21DHL forums? Is it removing all the junk food in your house right now and going grocery shopping now to buy new, healthy foods? Write them down, and then start taking action.

Your task moving forward for 21DHL is to (a) carry out your 21-day action plan (b) do the respective 21DHL task for each day. You will find synergy from doing your 21-Day action plan and 21DHL tasks since both help you live a healthy life. Commit to what you've written and finish them no matter what. When you finish each task, cross it off with great satisfaction.

Share Your Pre-Work!

What is your envisioned outcome of yourself at the end of the 21 days? What is your 21-Day Action Plan like? What are your key action steps to guarantee and ensure your success? Share them with everyone here!

In the meanwhile, stay tuned for Day 1 of 21DHL on 1st Jan '11! Have a happy new year's eve celebration! On 1st Jan, that's when the action all starts!! Get ready - 2011, here we come!! :dance::dance::dance:

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
Personal Excellence - For people passionate about achieving excellence in life
(This post was last modified: Dec 29, 2011 at 7:59 pm by Celes.)
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:34 am
Find all posts by this user
k365 Offline
width=

At the end of 21 days, I want to see myself as a new person. That I can carry this healthy lifestyle past 21 days and that I can love myself no matter what.

My 21-day Action Plan consists of no junk food or refined sugar, exercise and stretching everyday, and taking time to reflect and keep a food diary. It also consists of drinking plenty water, getting enough sleep, getting things done, and gaining better arm strength.

My key action steps are to get the necessary rest I will need, to keep track of my progress, and to post my progress and thoughts here on the forum. A key thing for me is to stay motivated and positive, because I know without those two things I will fail.
I am so excited to finally be happy and feel good about myself.
Dec 30, 2010 at 2:02 pm
icklewissy Offline
width=

By the end of 21DHL, I want to be free of back pain and at least 3 lbs. lighter. I want my progress to show that I can balance school, work, motherhood, and a fitness schedule, while adopting healthier eating habits.

Action steps: getting up at an earlier, consistent time; not procrastinating by surfing the internet or watching Netflix, eating more protein rich foods that are high in Omega 3's, dark, green vegetables and beets, exercising 3-5 hours per week, going to an exercise studio at least once per week, reminding myself to maintain a good posture, and banning pizza.

These action steps are necessary, because I often sacrifice one thing for another; ie. schoolwork over exercise and vice versa. Lack of sleep usually leaves me too tired to make a nutritious meal and/or exercise and I end up wasting my time with mindless activity. Eating and sleeping well will help with my energy level.
Dec 30, 2010 at 3:12 pm
Razvan Offline
width=

At the end of 21HDL, I want to have a harmonious body, increased stamina, a health-radiating glowing skin, great mental clarity, unlimited energy and vitality, and a general state of wellbeing and good mood :)

My plan is to:

- Sleep for 9 hours, by going to bed at 22:00 and waking up at 07:00, and respect these hours so my body can adapt.
- Exercise daily for 30 minutes, and learn and try various new activities like walking, aerobic exercises, cardio exercises (check out this list of tips).
- Meditate daily for clarity of mind, releasing anxiety and being at peace.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables (raw), try to get the minimum 5 servings per day, and try to reach the 9 servings.
- Eat more nuts and legumes
- Eat when hungry as opposed to a schedule, stop when full or 80% full, and try healthy snacks.
- Drink 2 - 2.3 Liters of water per day, bring a bottle with me when going out.
- Cut the consumption of sweets, soda, processed foods, refined grains, refined sugar. Limit my meat intake (poultry, fish) to once a week or less (for the protein), and never get past 1 glass and a half of wine or other alcoholic drinks.
Dec 30, 2010 at 8:06 pm
Celes Offline
width=
Passionate Advocate of Life

Awesome everyone!! I'm getting so pumped up reading all your responses! :D

k365 Wrote:My key action steps are to get the necessary rest I will need, to keep track of my progress, and to post my progress and thoughts here on the forum.

You really got that down. Just the act of posting your progress and thoughts will be a huge step forward. To encourage everyone to do the same, I'll also be posting pictures of what I eat where relevant, and even pictures while I go for my fitness regimes. I even went out and bought a new camera just now just so I can take the pictures in 21DHL and share with everyone! (my current camera is a video camera and can't take pictures well) Oh yeah, 21DHL here we go!! :dance::dance:

icklewissy Wrote:Action steps: getting up at an earlier, consistent time; not procrastinating by surfing the internet or watching Netflix, eating more protein rich foods that are high in Omega 3's, dark, green vegetables and beets, exercising 3-5 hours per week, going to an exercise studio at least once per week, reminding myself to maintain a good posture, and banning pizza.

These sound fantastic! What kind of exercises are you planning to do in your 3-5 hours every week? :D

Razvan Wrote:- Eat more fruits and vegetables (raw), try to get the minimum 5 servings per day, and try to reach the 9 servings.
- Eat more nuts and legumes
- Eat when hungry as opposed to a schedule, stop when full or 80% full, and try healthy snacks.
- Drink 2 - 2.3 Liters of water per day, bring a bottle with me when going out.

Very awesome!! Some of the items you have on the list are in line with some of the tasks for 21DHL, so there's definitely synergy going on! Keep up the awesome work Razvan! :dance::dance:

By the way, feel free to share your 21-Day Action Plan with the rest too if you feel comfortable! You can easily upload to Google Docs.

"If you want to get something you have never gotten before, you have to do something you have never done before."
Personal Excellence - For people passionate about achieving excellence in life
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:00 pm
Florian Offline
width=
Transformer

I just realized that my goals are very similar to Razvan.

At the end of the 21DHL challenge I want to have lost 5kg, improve my sleep by going to bed at 11pm and getting up at 5.30am. I don't have a problem with my current sleeping pattern, but I want to see if this change adds value to my life.

I am interested in meditation and will give it a try. The time before sleeping seems good to relax.

I go to the gym on and off, however I want to bring some consistency into my life. With this challenge I am aiming for 21 days of activity being it gym, running or yoga.

My diet is getting far healthier so I want to bring it to the next level and cut out meat & diary for these 21 days. I have no intention to become purely vegetarian, just want to challenge my usual behavior.

Lastly to drink 3l of water, sounds so easy, but I know it is very challenging for me. I will bring my bottle everywhere I go.

"Every small positive change we make in ourselves repays us in confidence in the future."
(This post was last modified: Dec 30, 2010 at 9:28 pm by Florian.)
Dec 30, 2010 at 9:26 pm
McT73 Offline
width=

At the end of 21 days, I will be:

- 3 pounds lighter

- practicing meditation whether sitting, walking or through yoga daily for 45 minutes

- paying attention to why I am eating and if it's because I'm hungry I will choose good fuel, if it's because I'm emotional, I will choose something other than food to soothe myself

- on a path that will help me to be my best possible me

:dance:
Dec 30, 2010 at 11:29 pm
annekiely Offline
width=

It's great to be able to share the goals. I'm aiming to lose 14lbs by restricting my calorie count to 1500 per day, exercising at least 5 days per week and cutting out cakes, biscuits, sweets and chocolate. I also want to make sure that I plan every day (at least the night before) and plan meals. I need to avoid buying the foods I shouldn't be eating and to make sure I don't eat anything that's left over after Christmas. I also plan to get out of bed by 6.30 am every day.

I plan to learn more about yoga and the lifestyle that goes with it. Can anyone recommend a website/blog to guid me in the right direction?
Dec 30, 2010 at 11:35 pm
Carol_C Offline
width=
Seeker of Balance

In my ideal life I hike with friends and enjoy the scenery and their companionship (currently I would be huffing and puffing and asking are we there yet). I make most of my own meals and ensure I am eating the things my body needs for my age. Every morning I practice some form of exercise that allows me to breathe, know every cell in my body and to be appreciative of everything that is (Tai Chi, Sun Salutations, etc.). I do mind exercises regularly so I stay clear of Alzheimer's.

Today I turn 56 years young. I have finally reached a good weight of 125lbs. What I don't have is muscle or flexibility and I need to watch my bone density. I switched to water 8 years ago but I need to concentrate on drinking more of it in the winter. I have never been much of a cook and I would like to learn.

My 21 day plan: Since I recently had surgery I can't do much exercise yet but I can start every morning doing warm up stretching. I move into my new place in 2 weeks so I will have plenty of exercise then but I must make sure I do my morning stretches first, My goal is to learn one new meal to make every week for the next year. I live in the desert so I have to rely on what is available at the market which will be very limited in January. I will eat at least one piece of fruit a day. I will have a spinach salad 5x a week and will cut down on my intact of dove dark chocolate. I will come to the forums and post my results every day. And I will learn about all the exotic fruits that have been mentioned in these forums. I will also learn and apply mind exercises (starting with Charles blog).
(Dec 30, 2010 at 11:29 pm)McT73 Wrote:  - paying attention to why I am eating and if it's because I'm hungry I will choose good fuel, if it's because I'm emotional, I will choose something other than food to soothe myself

Mc - I need to work on the emotional eating habit myself. I am making a list of things I can do rather than reach for the chocolate. I wish you the best on your 21 day path.

----------
How do you reply to a post and have it be attached to the post? I thought my reply to Mc would be attached to that post, not mine.

Carol
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2010 at 12:10 am by Carol_C.)
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:01 am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
eska(Susan) Offline
width=
Wink 
By the end of the 21DHL challenge I want to see myself firmly on the path to being a healthier, happier me!
"They" say that it takes 21 days to change a habit, and I have a few I'd like to change.

In the next 21 days I plan to:
-exercise every day - (walk, a daily bikram yoga class+my fave - spinning!)
- detox my body - no wine, no gluten for at least 30 days
- detox my mind - no whining, no counterproductive negative thoughts!
- meditate daily
- be more disciplined in my job search
- eat less and eat better

Look forward to it!
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2010 at 12:24 am by eska(Susan).)
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:23 am
stinelie Offline
width=

Hi All, I read through the prework and thought "yeah this will be easy enough", but I've been sitting for a while now wondering if i'm going in the right direction with my structuring of this challenge, so all feedback regarding my prework is greatly valued.

Here's my answers to the steps:

1. When I think of myself in a perfect world I’d no longer be overweight but healthy, normal and proportionate. I’d enjoy physical outdoors activities and naturally have a high activity level. In a perfect world I’d know and relate to my complete body, it’s limits and it’s possibilities. I’d be energetic and positive, poised and confident. I’d eat five times a day, with fruit and vegetables making up more than half my diet. I’d be over my chocolate/sugar addiction and it’d be second nature to give my body the right nutrients in the right amounts. I’d make time for reading, creativity and reflection/meditation every day as well as exercise and feel the benefits of every repetition.

2. 21DHL Goals to have these habits:
1. Be in bed by midnight and get up at 0700/0900 depending on if it’s a workday/weekend. (long term goal is asleep by 2300 and up by 0600)
2. Minimum 30min activity pr day either a walk, the gym or other physical activity. (To be done before TV/relaxing in the evening)
3. Reading/Meditating/Writing 30 min every day.
4. Getting a minimum of 3 meals and snacks a day with no chocolate.
I acknowledge that I will not be successful in all this goals as of day one of the challenge, there for the goal of my goals is to follow them 1/3 the first week 2/3 the second week and completely the last week.

3a.
Week 1: 3 days a week
Week 2: 5 days a week
Week 3: 7 days a week

3b.
This is where i wonder if i'm off on the wrong track, as i don't have a vast number of tasks that can be spread out in a calender, just new habits or routines that should be worked in each and every dag. So what do you think? Am I doing it "wrong" or just "different"? Any suggestions also appreciated.

So that's my answers, thanks for reading

--- Let me make 2011 the year I've been waiting for ---
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:25 am
Vera Offline
width=

By taking part of the 21DHL challenge I expect to get rid of some bad habits and acquire new and healthy ones that will help me feel more energetic, active and motivated.

I want to start the new year focus on improving my health and well-being. I want to lose weight, I would like to lose aprox 1 kg per week; in order to do that I will commit to healthy eating and regular exercise, going to the gym 5 days a week.

I want to re.start yoga classes; it's been many years since I stopped, always thinking that I will re.start once I lose a bit of weight... I'm about 10 or 12 kilos overweight and that makes me feel quite uncomfortable... I know that losing weight will make me feel more confident...

I also want to start meditation or another way of relaxation, as some times I realize I feel tense and I don't know how to relax..

I want to learn how to stop procrastinating and spend my time in a more productive and at the same time enjoyable way.

I've decided I want to be an 'early riser' and today it's my second day getting up at 5am. I joined this challenge on the 28th Dec and I've been so excited about it that I've already started changes in my life! at least this one, getting up earlier:)

I hope to continue with the same enthusiasm during the 21 days and once the challenge is over! In order to get that, I will come to the forum daily to post my progress and to offer and receive support.
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:39 am
Deardeedle Offline
width=

Step 1: Write your ideal vision for your health/fitness/lifestyle

The ideal me would be 150-130lbs. I would have my muscle tone back that I had last year. I would have more energy and be smiley and bubbly again. I would be able to walk up the stairs at work without getting so winded. I would feel comfortable in summer attire and have nicer arms. I would eat WAY more veggies and my skin would be clearer because of how hydrated I am. I’ll be back doing yoga regularly, running and meditating. I will feel more in control.

Step 2: What do you want to accomplish at the end of 21DHL?

I would like to have more energy and have the waist of my jeans be less tight. I will be calmer and less stressed. I would also like to have stuck to something and created a new habit of being healthier!

Step 3: Create your 21-Day Action Plan!

I will exercise three times a week for 45 minutes and do some weight lifting at the end. (Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday)
I will do sun salutations in the mornings that I do not go to the gym (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday).
I will eat 2000 calories a day.

Step 4: Get Ready For Action!

I will wake up earlier.
I will drink 3 glasses of water at work & I will drink two glasses of water before beginning to eat at each meal.
I will eat better by avoiding: pasta, bread, cheese, and sugar.
I will drink black coffee in the morning.
I will eat veggies at every meal.
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:46 am
Ella Offline
width=

By the end of 21HDL I see myself as a healthier person, with more energy and more committed to my goals.

My action plan:
-eat more healthy foods
-cut down on junk food, sweets
-go to sleep before midnight and get up at 6-8 in the morning
-meditate and exercise daily
-drink at least 6 glasses of water
Dec 31, 2010 at 12:56 am
kavin Offline
width=

By the end of 21DHL, i would like to develop a routine which includes proper diet and exercise and stick to it for the rest of the year. With the help of this challenge i would like to analyze my lifestyle(Includes everything from eating to exercise to work) and try to correct it and organize it in a better manner.

My 21-day Action Plan consists of the following: waking up early everyday, go for jog/walk/cycling, avoid junk food, eat plenty of green vegetables, sleeping early and not stay awake for too long in the night which i keep doing all the time, reduce the time i sit on my computer, try to minimize eating food from outside, try out yoga(wanting to do this for very long).
Dec 31, 2010 at 1:03 am
Joye Offline
width=

My goal is to get back on track doing the things I know I should be doing to be healthy! I get so busy that I start taking shortcuts with my health and then pay for it later.

Getting enough sleep, drinking plenty of water, eating 3 meals a day that I've prepared with my own hands (not out of a box), healthier choices for snacks in between meals (such as fruits or vegetables), exercising a couple times a week, and paying attention to what my body is telling me.
Dec 31, 2010 at 1:47 am
askar Offline
width=

I don't know if I hope for too much. I've had a drink (glass of wine or a beer) daily for the past 5 years and drink between 2 and 4 diet cokes/day. I drink way too much caffeine and have sleeping problems (obviously...i've read celeste's fine reason for this). I used to meditate daily but haven't since I had kids. And I used to be on time, but haven't been since i had kids. I used to be well prepared, but am very last minute these days. So I'm going for a lot. Would love to hear if anyone thinks it's too much.

At the end of 21HDL, I want to get my healthy habits back (like meditation and timeliness), get greater mental clarity, increase my energy, stamina and overall happiness through healthiness.

My action plan:

- Wake up at 6AM (my kids sleep until 7 or 7:30) getting 15 minutes of meditation and 45 minutes of preparation work for the day.
-Drink 3 liters of water/day.
-Reduce alcohol consumption to one or two drinks--in social settings, not at home--per week.
-Be prepared for each meeting and activity (45 minutes extra as well as meditation should really help this).
-Reduce caffeine dramatically--no caffeine at all after 2PM.

I'm excited to do this with a group. It's the first time I've tried something like this!
:angel::angel::angel:
Dec 31, 2010 at 1:51 am
Kita Offline
width=

Just finished setting up my workbook and completing the pre-work. I don't need to lose any weight per se, but I'm really unfit so that will be the main aim. I've already started a high-intensity 20 minute exercise routine 4 days a week and will build it up to 5 days a week for 45 minutes as I get stronger. I'm already a vegetarian and I can't see myself going vegan anytime soon (I don't know how some people here are doing the raw food thing!), however, I will be cutting out a selection of dairy products. I'm also going to learn how to cook some healthy recipes so I can cut out some of that high-carb pasta-based food I've been eating since going veg. And like some others here, I also plan to drink more water, cut out junk food and get up earlier (that last one is going to be hard, lol).
Dec 31, 2010 at 1:51 am
JenneferJ Offline
width=

Step 1:
In my ideal world I will be able to lift full bags of groceries without hurting.
I will be able to play tag with my kids for fifteen minutes without a break.
I will weigh what feels right for my body.
I will eat protein with every meal and fruits/veggies with every meal too.
I will exercise daily and enjoy the activity.
I will develop the habit of taking some time each day to do something kind for me.
And finally I will be the person I want to get to know better.

Step 2:
I will exercise at least four days a week.
I will eat protein and fruit/veggies with breakfast daily.
I will plan time for me to be good to me at least twice a week.

Step 3:
Go for a walk on Saturday and Sunday.
Use the Wii Fit for exercise on other days between 9 and 10 at night.
Eat eggs and a smoothie for breakfast.
Spend part of Saturday and Sunday being good to me.

Step 4:
Update accountability on goals here.
Buy lots of eggs and smoothie ingredients.
Share this list with my husband.
Dec 31, 2010 at 2:03 am
Shell Offline
width=

1) I am eating in tune to my body's natural needs and nothing is off limits. I am using visualizations, affirmations and visionboards. Water is my favorite beverage. I am taking a picture of something that I loved about my day and posting it to flikr and journal what was so amazing or what i did that worked. I will workout every day in a fun way that makes it feel like passion or play.

2) I want to be tighter, leaner,lighter and brighter and close to or at my ideal wt and continue this new healthy lifestlye and keep my wt at my ideal fit and trim me that gets better and better each and every day it is an anti aging running alive and vibrant runnning machine :)

3) I manage my time well and my body is thin, fit and vibrantly healthy because I balance my day right and I eat healthy, vibrant live foods and play and run each and every day as well as practice gratitude, love and giving to others.
(This post was last modified: Dec 31, 2010 at 11:57 am by Celes.)
Dec 31, 2010 at 2:05 am