“A life coach does for the rest of your life what a personal trainer does for your health and fitness.” ~ Elaine MacDonald
Is there anything stopping you from
living your best life?
- Passion. You aren’t following your passion. You spend every day doing things you dislike.
- Work. You are under-performing in your job. You’re not in a career that you enjoy.
- Business. You wish to start your business but you don’t know how. / You’re currently running a business and it’s doing well, but you wish to achieve greater results, faster.
- Self-confidence. You have bouts of low self-confidence and this limits you in your goals.
- Love. You’re single / You’re in a relationship which you don’t love. You wish to find your soulmate.
- Relationships: You are stuck in toxic relationships. You are surrounded by unsupportive people who pull you down rather than lift you up.
- Life direction: You don’t know your life purpose. You live a life of haziness each day, without a direction to guide you forward.
- Goals and Dreams: You aren’t pursuing your goals and dreams; rather, you’ve been busy living others’ goals and dreams.
- Happiness & Fulfillment: You don’t feel fulfilled in your life. You know you can do so much more than whatever you’re doing now.
If any of the above applies to you, I’m here to help.
Hi, I’m Celestine Chua, life coach and founder of Personal Excellence. Since starting PE in 2008, I have coached/trained thousands around the world to help them achieve excellence in their careers, business, life, relationships, health and life. In 2010, I was named one of the Top 30 Coaches in the World by Coaching Gurus International, alongside renowned coaches like Anthony Robbins. In 2013, I was profiled in MediaCorp’s documentary, Soul Sisters, about inspiring women in Singapore. I’ve been quoted over 80 times in media, including CNN, Business Insider, CBS Business Network, Channel News Asia, and Asia One.
Today, PE is one of the top personal development blogs in the world, with hundred thousands of visitors each month.
Featured in MediaCorp’s documentary, Soul Sisters
On Channel News Asia, one of the top news network in Asia Pacific
Back on Channel News Asia again as a repeat guest sharing tips as a life coach
How My Coaching Works
Lest you think that I’m here to tell you what to do and give you “sage” advice, you’re wrong. Unlike other coaches, I don’t tell you what to do or don’t do. That’s something that you decide. Neither do I claim to have the answers to your problems. That’s because all the answers you need in life lie inside you, RIGHT NOW. I’m simply here, as your conduit, to help guide the answers out of you.
And that’s the essence of my coaching: I help YOU to be the best you and to achieve your highest ultimate potential in life, through YOUR own power — power which you’ve always had all along and lies deep inside you. My role here is to help you cut the BS, connect with your inner power, such that you’ll have what you need to flourish in your goals — whatever they may be.
“The coaching by Celes exceeded my expectations. I had eurekas almost every week! I got my life, which was eluding me for years, back. What I feel are the best things about her coaching are her Socrates coaching method, her genuine energy and dedication to see you through. It’s amazing that, she is right all long – the answers are all within ourselves.” ~ Stevens, Assistant Manager, 30
“While I entered the sessions with few expectations, my expectations were far exceeded. Celes was able to get me go beyond in the obvious in seeing what my passions were. Like a good coach should do, she did not provide answers, but guided me professionally to discover my own path. As a result, she got me to view things out of the box, from a different perspective.” ~ Larry Kahn, 58 (Larry has since moved on to pursue his passion by joining Peace Corps, a non-profit, and has been serving them for the past three years.)
Contrary to what some may think, coaching is not (just) about resolving “issues” or “problems.” You may be interested to know that many of my clients don’t come to me with “problems”; rather, they come to me with goals they want to achieve, after which we then work on making them happen–in spades. In fact, many of my clients are extremely smart, capable and talented individuals (some high-flying directors and business owners) who recognize that having a coach enables them to achieve even greater results and quicker than working alone!
After all, many world-class talents from Tiger Woods (top golfer who has won 18 World Golf Championships), to Mariah Carey (world singing legend), to Michael Jordan (world renowned legendary basketball player) have coaches, even though they already have the talent, the right attitude, and passion for success. And that’s perhaps why they are able to achieve the breakthrough results in their life, again and again, and ultimately become legendary winners in their fields.
Coaching is for anyone who wants to grow and break through to his/her next level in life. If you’re someone who is wants to achieve your peak potential and realize your grandest goals and dreams, coaching is for you.
Are We Right for Each Other?
I’m absolutely passionate about YOUR success and helping you to achieve YOUR maximum results. Hence, I’m very specific about who I take on as my clients, as I want to ensure WE have the best working relationship together that creates the maximum results for you and gives you the most positive experience. Believe it or not, I’ve rejected potential clients before because I didn’t feel they would be a good fit; at the end of the day, it’s about creating the best results for each client I take on.
You should only sign up for my coaching if
- You recognize that the answers lie in you, not me. You’ll find that for most of our calls, I do very little talking. I’ll usually be asking questions to elicit the questions in you while you’re doing the sharing. The answers will be coming from you, not me. I’m simply your conduit to your inner magic.
- You are ready to take action on your life. I had clients who signed up for coaching but were deep down using it as a crutch to avoid working on their problems. To get the best results, you need to take action and do the due work (there’ll be homework after each session that continues our coaching conversation). Otherwise, you’ll only be wasting your money and time.
- You understand that coaching is a process, not a miracle pill. While I’ve clients who experience deep emotional shifts in just our first call, Rome wasn’t built in a day. Many of our life circumstances/problems aren’t created overnight; in fact, often times they are due to issues that were left unaddressed years if not decades ago. Know that the coaching is a process that doesn’t lead to binary results but rather, opens up new possibilities. By removing haste in your expectations, this is when the real magic happens.
My Coaching is NOT For You If…
- You expect results right away in the first or first couple of sessions.
- You think that I have all the solutions and answers. I don’t. Even if I do, my role isn’t to load you with answers, but to help you find YOUR answers.
- You have certain expectations on how the coaching should unfold. My clients who consistently get the best results are those come with with an open mind.
- You have conditions that benefit more from professional, medical help. My coaching isn’t therapy, counseling, or psychiatry, and isn’t meant to replace medical, professional help. However, if you’re already getting help from a medical expert and you’d like to use coaching to support you further, then my coaching is for you.
What I Can Help You With
“The coaching results was beyond my expectations. I rate it a 10/10. At first I was hesitant because I was not sure whether it was worth enough to spend on self development which I thought I could learn by myself.
But within the first 3 sessions, I found out what I knew was the theory on living my best life had actually never been applied into my life. My relationships with my friends and family are now better, I feel surrounded by love each day, and Now I smile happily to welcome my new day. Thank you very much Celes. ” ~ Name withheld for confidentiality reasons, Manager, 35
Over the past six years, I have worked with hundreds of one-to-one clients on all topics, from career, to business, to life purpose, to love, to living a fulfilling life, to finance. While there is no limit to what we can discuss (I’ve clients discuss the most private of things with me, all held in 100% confidentiality), here are the most common topics I coach on:
- Finding your life direction / Discovering your passion. One of the most popular topics people seek my coaching on, this is the first step to living a truly fulfilling life. Unlike what you may think, you’re never too young or old to discover your life purpose: I’ve had clients and course participants from as young as their teens to 60s working with me on discovering their life purpose. If you want to live the most fulfilling life of YOUR creation, this is for you.
- Building self-confidence. Self-confidence is necessary to live a fulfilling life and to achieve your maximum results in any goal. Unlike what you may find with other coaches, I do not believe in “ra-ra” methods to boost one’s confidence. Rather, I’ll work with you to find root causes blocking you from being fully confident. When these roots are uncovered and broken, you’ll automatically be confident by yourself, without external aids.
- Breaking limiting blocks. All of us face blocks in life; often times, these blocks are invisible and limit you on a subconscious level. Whatever goals you are pursuing, know that you can achieve greater results at a faster time. I’m here to help you do that and soar to YOUR true greatness.
- Creating a successful business. If you’d like to start your business, I’m here to accelerate your progress. I have successfully transitioned from a corporate career to running a financially viable business in less than a year. Here’s a snapshot of my business growth:
- Within the first three months, I was generating income
- By the sixth month, I was earning over $1,000 per month
- By the end of my first year, I was earning about $2–3k / month
- By the end of my second year, I had months where I was earning nearly $10k
Note that starting any business isn’t easy, and you need to give it a good 18 months before expecting results. Don’t sign up for my coaching if you’re expecting quick results and fast money; what we’ll work on are solid strategies and long-term foundations that’ll help you to succeed in your business in the long haul.
- Bringing your business to the next level. If you’re an existing business owner, I can work with you to bring your business to the next level. I’ve worked with successful business clients to stay accountable to their business targets, stay on track in their plans, brainstorm on ideas, strengthen their business fundamentals, and break past obstacles, and they’ve proceeded to make big waves of changes in their business and life (one example here)!
- Creating/Building an A-List blog. I’ve been running PE for six years grew it from 0 visitors to over a million page views a month in 2011 (less than three years after starting it). Today, it’s one of the leading personal development blogs online and has been featured in CNN, Cosmopolitan, Channel News Asia, Asia One, CBS Business News, Business Insider, and more. Whether you’re a new or veteran blogger, I can work with you to create your A-List blog.
- Removal of bad habits. Do you suffer from very bad habits that you can’t quit, such as emotional eating, smoking, or alcoholism? Bad habits that are hard to break have their roots in our subconsciousness and possibly our childhood, and breaking them requires us to delve deep into your mind to uncover the source and to address the issue at the root. The results will not be overnight, but the change will be permanent. This is something that I work with my clients on as well.
- Achieving goal breakthroughs. What goals are you pursuing now? How would you feel if you are to achieve 10X your ideal target? I’ve been setting and achieving goals for over a decade (being a Dean’s Lister, landing a Fortune 100 career in a highly competitive field, creating a successful business from scratch, building a successful top blog, losing weight, overcoming emotional eating) and am extremely familiar with what it takes to succeed in goals. Goal achievement is very much a science, and by knowing the strategies and steps for success, you can achieve any goal you wish. I can coach you in any goal you wish – weight loss, business development, career success, academic studies, relationships, earning more money/income — and help you to achieve all-new success in it.
Limited Coaching Slots: Secure Yours Today
“Celes, your coaching has been fantastic. You have been encouraging, supportive, and very kind. I’m now seeing more progress now in my goal than I have in the past three years doing it alone. You didn’t judge me or my goals. You genuinely cared about helping me. Your coaching is better than I could have ever anticipated. Thank you.” ~ Matt Leyva, 25
“I did not expect to see the results so fast. It is so magical! Celes is the best coach I have seen, no motherhood statement, no bluffs. She comes across as a very authentic and genuine coach during the coaching sessions. The best things about the coaching is that she is able to steer me to focus on the right issue and she never makes any judgment.” ~ Name withheld for confidentiality reasons, Business Woman, 44
Every quarter, I work with only a select number of clients to deliver the maximum results. While this means that I’ve to say no to many potential clients (and hence lose out on revenue opportunities), I prefer to build deep relationships with every client and help them to achieve maximum results, as opposed to a “touch-and-go,” “hi-bye” relationship with many people.
As such, I only work with clients who are ready to work for eight sessions through my Holistic Transformation Coaching. While I used to offer one-off or four-session coaching, and each client would walk away with breakthroughs, I’ve found that it’s when I work with a client for eight sessions that we get the deepest breakthroughs and results. My goal is to resolve bad roots and build solid foundations with each client, and a one- or four-session package does not provide the space to create the deepest results you deserve. Remember, we’re not going for touch-and-go results here. We’re going for deep, permanent results that sustain months and years after our coaching ends.
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up for my Holistic Transformation Coaching Package:
- 8 x 90-minute coaching sessions with me (All sessions conducted online via Skype and Webcam; there’ll be no in-person meetups)
- First four sessions will be weekly; next four sessions will be bi-weekly (Session frequency will be catered based on your progress)
- A coach (myself) who is committed to your growth, believes in your real worth and ability, and is ready to see you through to your highest success
Through the sessions, we will
- Work on one to two life topics of your choice (these will be selected by you before our coaching begins)
- Identify your limiting blocks holding you back from greater success in those areas
- Uncover the roots of these blocks, possibly tracing back to your childhood
- Break the roots of your limiting blocks
- Design your ideal vision for your life
- Create your life map: Set your 1-, 3-, and 5-year goals based on your ideal vision
- Create your quarterly, then monthly action plan based on your 1-year goals
- Build the foundations for long-term success in your goals; Re-work you from inside out
- Set you off to massive action!
(*The above is a standard flow for clients seeking overall life elevation; ultimately your agenda will differ and be tailor-made based on your current growth status, your needs, and your goals. We’ll work this out in our first session. For blog/business coaching clients, the agenda will be based on your blog/business goals.)
As part of the coaching, you’ll get FREE:
- 30-minute welcome session for me to understand more about you and to kickstart our coaching ahead. This will be combined with our first session! (Worth $100 USD)
- 11-page coaching welcome kit to set the foundations for our coaching and get you off on a strong start (Worth $100 USD)
- Unlimited e-mail exchanges in-between our sessions, usually responded within 48 hours (Worth $500 USD)
- Cost of Holistic Transformation Coaching Package: $588 USD x 3 installments
- Breakthrough Results, Renewed Focus, and a new YOU, reborn: Priceless
“I just finished one year of coaching with Celes and it’s been really worthwhile. Celes has a knack for guiding you and inspiring you to move in the direction that fits you, and it feels like it’s coming from you all at the same time — which is great because you feel really committed to the cause. The sessions have helped me to stick to what’s important and this helped me achieve my yearly goals and it’s put me on track to fulfill my five year goals.” ~ Joe, Business Owner, 30s
“I rate my coaching with Celes a 10/10. Celes definitely walks the talk and knows what she’s talking about.” ~ Henri Junttila, Owner of WakeUpCloud.com
“Dear Celes, I had followed your blog on a few occasions but little did I expect that someday I would engage your services. Well, I am glad that I did. You had come into my life at the most crucial moment; at a point where I was going to make a transition in search of my authentic self. I recall how excited I was as I anticipated our sessions which were fruitful, as I had seen much result in just our first session alone. Thank you for giving me the confidence that I have power over my situations. You have made the difference and now I am looking forward to embarking in a life of my authentic self.” ~ T, Teacher, 30s
“Through coaching with Celes, I got the answers I needed — it’s quite amazing. She made me feel very comfortable and I could share openly with her. She took time to understand the issues/problems I am facing. Her questioning skill is also superb. Just by asking the right questions, she helped me gained the clarity I’ve been looking for. Thanks Celes, for all your guidance!” ~ Name withheld for confidentiality reasons, late 30s
How One of My Clients Evaluated 6 Different Coaches and Chose Me as Her Coach
If you’re still wondering who to choose as your coach, perhaps this article by one of my clients, Anna, will help. In searching for her ideal coach, she spoke to six life coaches, including coaches from Paris, Nice, South of France and San Francisco, both male and female, and took trial sessions from some of them! Here were some of Anna’s evaluation criteria in choosing her ideal coach:
Self-development-oriented: I’ve read few self-developments books; I needed my coach to be aligned with the concepts and ideas in the books. In France, coaches are often NLP practitioners or use transactional analysis. I don’t understand the benefit of those tools. I [even] met a coach who advised me to stop reading self-help books because I was over-thinking according to her. [Celes: During our sessions, you’ll never find me giving any judgment, because my coaching starts from the basis that YOU are whole and perfect. There is nothing wrong with you, and our sessions are meant as a sacred space for you to develop into your highest self and realize your biggest dreams.]
Coaching style that would fit me: I prefer a tailor-made coaching over a standard method. I went for a complimentary coaching session where the coach asked some guided questions that didn’t help me to go deeper in my reflection. The questions he asked were not related to my answers. After the sessions, he sent me a summary – I was disappointed to see a SWOT analysis. I didn’t want to fit in a structured method. I’m a complex person, so I think I deserve a bespoke and original approach. [Celes: Our sessions will always be tailor-made to your needs, which is why I do not adhere to fixed frameworks, but rather create customized discussions and solutions based on your goals and needs. I believe a customized approach is the highest way to help you soar to your true potential.]
High level of consciousness: In my opinion, a life coach must reach a high level of consciousness and wisdom. I want to be inspired by my coach and believe that he/she is going to help me achieve my dreams. Even if one of the rules of coaching is that the coach is not supposed to give you advice, I need my coach to be able to guide me no matter how big my dreams are.
Holistic approach: I prefer a holistic approach where every aspect of my life can benefit from coaching and not one single goal. I met a coach who told me that she only worked with one clear goal. I didn’t have a clear goal to give her. Though I was unsatisfied with my career, I had a feeling that it was impacting other areas of my life like relationship and hobbies. I was afraid that if I work with one single goal, a part of the problem would be left out of the coaching. [Celes: Anna is right that the areas of our life are inter-related with each other. That’s why my coaching discussion with my clients are never be focused on one topic only (you pick two goals to work on at the beginning, and our session agenda will dynamically evolve as we work through the sessions). Our discussions will constantly have a big-picture focus on how your goals relate to your life on the whole. Ultimately our coaching is about YOU and your LIFE, and everything we discuss pertains to what it takes to be the best YOU and live your best LIFE.]
After Anna’s extensive evaluation of other coaches, she decided to work with me as her coach and we have since completed an amazing course of my Holistic Transformation Coaching together. Here’s what she has to say:
I was extremely lucky to receive life coaching from the talented Celestine Chua, author of Personal Excellence. Our coaching sessions are amazing. After each session, I feel insightful, motivated and energized. Since the beginning of the coaching, I have invested a lot in my self-development. I’ve made some important breakthroughs thanks to her help. I’m so delighted that I found her and that we can work together towards my goals. My advice: choose wisely your life coach and enjoy the ride on the highway of change.
[Anna started the sessions feeling dissatisfied about her career and wanting more out of life/career. Through our sessions, she discovered her true passion and purpose, created her life map with her 1-, 3-, and 5-year goals goals, created a clear vision for her business goals, formulated her business action plan, and has since taken bold steps to pursue her calling.
She has already signed up for a professional certification course for her business, started her own business blog, built initial streams of traffic, and has informed her company about her pending departure. Her massive change is possible because she first took action to make things happen.]
Are you ready to invest in the most important asset in your life – YOU?
If yes, here’s what to do.
– Update Oct 2014: I’m not taking new clients at the moment as I’m fully booked. I’ll only be taking new clients in Jun 2015. Please check back then. Thank you! –
Step 1: Make Payment For international clients, make your payment via the Paypal button below. $588 USD x 3 installments (monthly) First installment will be upfront, with the other installments automatically billed every month
Step 2: Contact me to confirm on session timing Send me an email to notify me of your payment and sign-up, along with: A brief background about yourself The two topics you’d like to consult on in the session When you’d like to have our first session (as well as your time zone) Your skype ID as we’ll be doing the call via Skype + Webcam (applies for local and overseas clients) I will reply within 72 hours to get started!
——– IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions ——–
- Prices are nett (excluding credit card fees that Paypal charges if you use credit card); there’ll be no discount. Please do not sign up if you’re financially constrained!
- Each coaching package of eight sessions is valid for four months from the date of first payment. Any sessions not administered within this period will be forfeited.
- There will be no refund for payment made.
- Any changes in coaching dates/times must be made at least 48 hours before the session. Personal Excellence reserves the right to forfeit a session if changes are made within 48 hours of its intended date/time.