Hello everyone, and welcome to Day 5 of 21-Day Positivity Challenge (21DPC)!
The sign ups are now officially closed and we have a total of 596 official participants registered for 21DPC!! Welcome to all of you who are on board – for those who are new, start off with Day 1 and catch up with us from there. For those of you who have been on the challenge since the start, read on!
Have You Been Doing the Positivity Tasks *and* Positive-End-of-Day-Reflections?
I noticed that a small handful of participants have only been answering the positivity questions but missing out on the positivity tasks (and some missing out on the end-of-the-day reflection as well).
Do you know that there has actually been a small positivity task assigned for each day, on top of the positivity question and end-of-day reflection?
By only doing 1/3 or 2/3s of the challenge, you’re missing out on the full challenge experience, which is a great pity because you’re denying yourself of the full benefits you can get if you were to do the challenge fully! I highly encourage all of you to strive to complete all 3 segments of each day’s tasks. After all, since you’re already here for 21DPC, why not take it all the way and complete each day’s tasks to the fullest? You will be pleasantly surprised by the benefits you will get from committing yourself fully, vs. a half-hearted approach where you scrap the surface of each day’s task just in the name of participation.
For those of you who have already been completing all 3 tasks for each day to a tee (you know who you are!) – Fantastic work! I’ve been very amazed by the incredible energy of all of you. A good handful of you have even been going beyond your standard participation of the challenge – you have been venturing to other participants’ responses, reading them with great care, and engaging them in discussions. I say that is AMAZING.
Keep up the fantastic spirit – we are now starting on a brand new week (Day 5 = March 5 = Monday). Let’s start this new week on a roaring note!
21DPC Day 5 Question
Today’s positivity question is:
What Do/Did You Love Most About Your Mom/Dad?
- Reflect and answer today’s question(s). Write as few or as many words as needed to fully express your thoughts. There is no word limit.
- Do something nice for your mom/dad today.
- It can be anything – from cooking a meal for them, to taking them out for dinner, to talking to them, to hugging them, to saying a simple thank you, to watching TV with them, to buying them something special which they’ve been meaning to get, and so on. In your reply for today, let us know what you chose to do and share with us their response, if you wish.
- If you have been meaning to improve your relationship with your parents, you may find this series on PE helpful: How To Improve Your Relationship With Your Parents (4-part series).
- If both your parents have already passed on (my heart goes out to you), think about what is the biggest message they wanted to convey to you while they were alive. And today, embody that message in the highest possible manner through your thoughts, your actions, and your very being.
Share Your Answers!
After you are done, share your answers in the comments area.
If you’re doing this at the start of the day, you can post your answer for today’s question first, then return at the end of the day to answer the 2nd part, on identifying at least one positive thing about your day.
Check out other participants’ answers. Pick 1-2 participants’ answers and make a meaningful reply to them. Engage in the discussions. This is a group course, so let’s support each other in these 21 days!
Look forward to reading your responses!