Books to Achieve Personal Excellence
Personal Excellence Book: The Very Best of PE
Personal Excellence Book is a collection of the very best articles from Personal Excellence plus new, bonus content that has never been published before on the blog. There are currently two volumes, with each volume containing 101 in-depth, solid articles with the best lessons in personal development.
Do not estimate the power of the content – the articles have helped many to:
- Discover their real life purpose and embark a life of their highest living
- Discover goals which they truly want for themselves
- Take action on their goals and dreams and start living the life they want
- Quit jobs they dislike to pursue what they truly love
- Learn and apply goal achievement strategies which gave them real results
- Become more productive, effective and efficient
- Quit bad habits, cultivate new habits and revamp to a better lifestyle
- Face and overcome life’s obstacles
- And many, many, more
This is truly a collector’s item for any PE reader. If you have benefited from any of the articles at PE, this is a must-have for you.
Read more: Personal Excellence Book
10 Rules of Super Productive People
10 Rules of Super Productive People is about the 10 underlying tenets of productivity that differentiate the super productive people from less productive people. If you want to know how to be more productive, how to stop procrastinating, and how to do more in less time, this book is for you!
At 259 pages long, I consider this to be anyone’s one-stop manual to achieve super productivity:
- High-level productivity strategies. Many productivity blogs and books talk about productivity “hacks” like installing website blockers, using color-coded USB cables, and timing yourself with alarm clocks to “hack” your productivity. While useful, these are low-level “hacks” that create a minute change in your productivity — they will never create the kind of change that will dramatically transform your life. What you need to make a monumental change in your life isn’t low-level tips, but high-level productivity strategies. I’ll filled Super Productive People with all the transformational high-level strategies in productivity that will make permanent and deep-rooted changes in not just your productivity, but also your life.
- Practical how-to’s and advice. From relatable examples, to practical tips, to step-by-step exercises, this book is chock full of tips that anyone, from a college student, to a corporate executive, to an aspiring entrepreneur, to a grandma can immediately apply to his/her life. I’ve purposely written this book to be easily understandable, practical, and transformational at the same time.
- The result of years of personal development. Having been a Dean’s Lister, the top Marketing student in NUS Business School (one of the top business schools in Asia Pacific), a corporate employee with a fruitful Fortune 100 career, a multi-tasking business owner, the owner of one of the top personal development blogs in the world, and one of the Top 30 Coaches in the World who has coached many to greater success, I’ve learned much about productivity in my life. This book packs my best advice on personal productivity and how to maximize your results in the shortest time, so that you can achieve similar (if not greater) results for yourself.
- Applicable for everyone. Whether you are a business owner, a corporate employee, a busy parent, an aspiring entrepreneur, or a student who wishes to get more out of your days, there’s something in this book for you. Likewise, regardless of whether you are a heavy procrastinator or a high-speed multi-tasker, there’s something for you here too. This book is about the universal principles of productivity that anyone can apply at any stage of their life to supercharge their productivity. No matter how productive you are already, there is always room to be better and to supercharge your life.
- Timeless advice. As with my articles at PE, I’ve written this book to be timeless. This means that no matter when you are reading this — be it now, five years later, or 20 years later — or which phase of life you’re in, the advice will still apply. On the contrary, while books on “How to use MS OneNote” and “How to Use OmniFocus” (a Mac software) may help you in your productivity today, the lessons quickly become obsolete since technology and software are ever-changing in today’s world.
By applying the principles in the book to a tee, I guarantee that you will increase your productivity at least 10- to 20-fold, if not more.
Buy 10 Rules of Super Productive People at the Lifehack Book Store.