[Manifesto] How to Deal with Rude People
After a few weeks of hiatus, here’s the next manifesto on dealing with rude people! 😀 It’s a complement to the How to Deal With Critical People Manifesto, How to Deal with Energy Vampires Manifesto and How to Nay-say the Naysayers Manifesto.
Read the full article: How to Deal with Rude People – Co-Workers, Associates, Customers, Managers, etc
Please like/share this on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc if you find it useful. Convenient share buttons can be found below this post. More manifestos can be found in the manifestos section.
This is part of the Dealing with Negative People series:
- Handling criticism:
- Giving feedback/criticism:
- Dealing with hate:
- Dealing with negative or unsupportive people:
- How to Deal with Energy Vampires: 8 Simple Tips | Manifesto
- 8 Helpful Ways to Deal with Critical People | Manifesto
- 8 Tips to Tackle Naysayers | Manifesto
- How to Deal with Rude People (series) | Manifesto
- How to Deal with Dishonest People
- How to Deal with Unsupportive Friends and Family
- 14-Day Kindness Challenge