My New Book “10 Rules of Super Productive People” Out Now!
Hi everyone! While we’re all anxiously awaiting the start of the 15-Day Affirmation Challenge on July 7 (if you don’t know what I’m talking about, click here), I’m very excited to announce that after many months of hard work and sweat, my latest book 10 Rules of Super Productive People is finally out! If you want to know how to be more productive, how to stop procrastinating, and how to do more in less time, this is THE book for you!
My Latest Book: 10 Rules of Super Productive People
10 Rules of Super Productive People is about the 10 underlying tenets of productivity that differentiate the super productive people from less productive people. If you apply the principles in the book to a tee, I guarantee you that you will increase your productivity at least 10- to 20-fold, if not more.
At 259 pages long, I consider this to be anyone’s one-stop manual to achieve super productivity:
- High-level productivity strategies. Many productivity blogs and books talk about productivity “hacks” like installing website blockers, using color-coded USB cables, and timing yourself with alarm clocks to “hack” your productivity. While useful, these are low-level “hacks” that create a minute change in your productivity — they will never create the kind of change that will dramatically transform your life. What you need to make a monumental change in your life isn’t low-level tips, but high-level productivity strategies. I’ll filled Super Productive People with all the transformational high-level strategies in productivity that will make permanent and deep-rooted changes in not just your productivity, but also your life.
- Practical how-to’s and advice. From relatable examples, to practical tips, to step-by-step exercises, this book is chock full of tips that anyone, from a college student, to a corporate executive, to an aspiring entrepreneur, to a grandma can immediately apply to his/her life. I’ve purposely written this book to be easily understandable, practical, and transformational at the same time.
- The result of years of personal development. Having been a Dean’s Lister, the top Marketing student in NUS Business School (one of the top business schools in Asia Pacific), a corporate employee with a fruitful Fortune 100 career, a multi-tasking business owner, the owner of one of the top personal development blogs in the world, and one of the Top 30 Coaches in the World who has coached many to greater success, I’ve learned much about productivity in my life. This book packs my best advice on personal productivity and how to maximize your results in the shortest time, so that you can achieve similar (if not greater) results for yourself.
- Applicable for everyone. Whether you are a business owner, a corporate employee, a busy parent, an aspiring entrepreneur, or a student who wishes to get more out of your days, there’s something in this book for you. Likewise, regardless of whether you are a heavy procrastinator or a high-speed multi-tasker, there’s something for you here too. This book is about the universal principles of productivity that anyone can apply at any stage of their life to supercharge their productivity. No matter how productive you are already, there is always room to be better and to supercharge your life.
- Timeless advice. As with my articles at PE, I’ve written this book to be timeless. This means that no matter when you are reading this — be it now, five years later, or 20 years later — or which phase of life you’re in, the advice will still apply. On the contrary, while books on “How to use MS OneNote” and “How to Use OmniFocus” (a Mac software) may help you in your productivity today, the lessons quickly become obsolete since technology and software are ever-changing in today’s world.
Don’t just take my word for it – check out this feedback that PE reader, Lizette, sent me just two days after buying the book:
“I bought your book the day before yesterday and feedback as follows: It is probably the best productivity book I’ve read. I found that I was already implementing some of the chapters (as I have been focusing on being more productive anyway) but there were several chapters that I could use to make dramatic changes right away — the one that was the most relevant for me was the section covering using time pockets more effectively.
Then I also took to heart a number of other chapters such as the one about sorting out a daily routine that keeps one energized – I have been very patchy about doing this in the past. It is amazing how just quantifying this as a specific activity for productivity, allows me to gain clarity in this regard.“
Collaboration with Lifehack, #1 Self-Help Portal
For Super Productive People, I’ve very proud to team up with Lifehack, one of the largest self-help portals in the world. (It is one of the top 3,000 websites globally, as ranked by Alexa!) The book is 100% written by me, with Lifehack serving as my e-publisher and e-distributor.
Quick Specs of the Book
- Pages: 259
- Chapters: 12 chapters: one introductory chapter, 10 chapters detailing the 10 rules, and one final chapter sharing my final words
- Format: PDF e-book; compatible for Kindle (no plans for physical book at the moment)
- Author: Celestine Chua
- Publisher: Lifehack
- Price: $22.99 USD only
Download Your Copy Now
You can get your copy of 10 Rules of Super Productive People NOW at the Lifehack Book Store. It is the first book in the left column, with the bright blue cover. A preview comes up when you click on the cover image.
As far as I’m concerned, this is the only book I’m ever going to write on productivity — at the very least, for the next five years. I’ve written everything I have to offer on productivity in Super Productive People, and it’s the one-stop manual you will ever need to achieve ultimate productivity. If you can master the 10 rules I share in this book, then congratulations — you’ve become the productivity master!
This book is yours for an amazing price of only $22.90. That’s barely the price of a meal for one in New York City (or most modern cities for that matter)! A small investment not more than a regular meal price, for a lifetime of change in your productivity. I know that the book speaks for itself, so I’m not going to say more here — rather, I encourage you to get the book, read it for yourself, apply the principles, and see your productivity soar in a matter of weeks.
Hurry, get your copy, and download it within the next two minutes! Readers who have bought their copy have already experienced shifts from as fast as just reading the first chapterr:
I just got through the first chapter about goal-setting, and holy crap did it have an impact on me. I’m not sure why this passage affected me as it did, as I’ve read plenty of goal-setting material before (both from you and from others), but for some reason it just made me get really excited. I haven’t been setting too many goals recently (unless you count budgeting my income xD), and I think that’s one of the things that have been indirectly getting to me recently — I’ve felt rather lost despite my new job, and I think it’s at least in part to not being too in tune with myself. So, thank you for giving me the inspiration to get back to focusing on what’s best for me.
~ PE reader, Calae from United States
Get your copy now at the Lifehack Book Store.
Any questions? Let me know in the comments section!
As Lifehack is managing the sales, I wouldn’t know which of you have purchased, so do let me know in the comments section if you’ve gotten a copy! I love to know who you are and personally thank you for your support!
Tags: books, getting things done, prioritization, procrastination, product, productive people, productivity system, self-discipline