21-Day Journaling Challenge Overview
This is the overview page of 21-Day Journaling Challenge (21DJC), conducted in November 2011.
Here is the list of all 21DJC questions:
- Introduction / Announcement: “21-Day Journaling Challenge” Nov 2011 (650 official participants! See: Participant list)
- Day 1 – What Would You Do If You Have 1 Million Dollars?
- Day 2 – If You Are To Do Something For Free For the Rest of Your Life, What Would It Be?
- Day 3 – What is Your Ideal Diet Like?
- Day 4 – If You Are To Travel Back in Time to 3 Years Ago, What Advice Would You Give Yourself?
- Day 5 – Who Is the Most Important Person to You in the World?
- Day 6 – What Frustrates You?
- Day 7 – What is the Most Important Thing You’ve Learned in Life So Far?
- Day 8 – On a Scale of 1-10, How Much Do You Love Yourself?
- Day 9 – What Drives You?
- Day 10 – Who Do You Enjoy Spending Time With?
- Day 11 – Out of Your 5 Senses, Which is the Most Important to You, and Why?
- Day 12 – What Are Your Biggest Goals for the Next Few Years?
- Day 13 – What Do You Fear Most?
- Day 14 – What Is Love?
- Day 15 – What is the Most Painful Thing You Have Experienced To Date?
- Day 16 – What Makes You Happy?
- Day 17 – If The World Came To An End Today, How Would You Feel?
- Day 18 – What Matters Most To You?
- Day 19 – What Words Best Describe You?
- Day 20 – What Limiting Beliefs Are You Holding On To?
- Day 21 – What is Your Biggest Wish for the Future?
- Roundup – How Has Your Experience Been?
Image: Empty book for journaling