21-Day Fitness Challenge Overview
This is the overview page of 21-Day Fitness Challenge (21DFC), Feb 2012 run.
Here is the list of all the posts for 21DFC (Feb 2012 run):
- Introduction / Announcement: 21-Day Fitness Challenge (296 official participants! See: Participant list)
- Day 0 – Pre-Work: Create Your 21-Day Fitness Plan!
- Day 1 – It All Begins!
- Day 2 – Building Up the Momentum…
- Day 3 – Turning it into a Routine
- Day 4 – Loving the Sweat, the Pain, and the Aches!
- Day 5 – Tuning Into Our Inner Self
- Day 6 – Seeing New-Found Muscles ♥
- Day 7 – Celebrating 1 Week of Fitness!
- Day 8 – What is Your Favorite Fitness Activity?
- Day 9 – What is Your #1 Obstacle to Becoming Fitter – and How Do You Plan To Overcome It?
- Day 10 – How Committed Are You To Achieving a Healthier, Fitter Body?
- Day 11 – What is Your Favorite Time To Exercise?
- Day 12 – Why Did You Join 21-Day Fitness Challenge?
- Day 13 – What Do You Love About Exercising?
- Day 14 – How Would You Rate Your Progress So Far? (And How Can You Make Week 3 Your Best Week Ever?)
- Day 15 – Create Your Fitness Mantra!
- Day 16 – Schedule The Time To Exercise Every Day
- Day 17 – Integrate Fitness into Your Life
- Day 18 – Seek the Path of Highest Enjoyment
- Day 19 – Try a Different Fitness Activity
- Day 20 – Share What Has Worked For You
- Day 21 – Create Your Fitness Plan Ahead
- Roundup – How Has Your Experience Been?
Image: Running on grass