Well, it’s time to end this tango with food once and for all. Read on!
Emotional Eating Course
Two months ago in July, I conducted an intimate emotional eating course with a small group of participants, which spanned four weeks. The participants ranged from their 20s, to 40s, to 50s, to over 60. Amidst the differences in ages, professions, and history, all of them had one thing in common—they had a tainted relationship with food.
During the four weeks, I taught them the necessary framework and tools to overcome emotional eating, for life. It was an intense month as the participants achieved never-before breakthroughs surrounding their comfort eating behavior. At the end of the course, each of them walked away with a renewed relationship with food and with themselves, all ready to embark on a new journey in life, where food was no longer intertwined in it.
While I had helped this group of participants with the course, it got me thinking after the course: While I had helped these participants with their emotional eating, there are still many, many others out there, who experience stress and comfort eating, who could really benefit from my emotional-eating-resolution framework and tools. This framework which I have personally developed to overcome emotional eating is a one-of-a-kind framework which I’ve never seen anywhere, and it’s a framework which will help anyone to overcome emotional eating permanently (provided he/she follows the exercises and applies the lessons).
As I tend to conduct courses only once and move on to something new after that, I have no intentions of ever conducting the emotional eating course again. I thought it would be a waste to leave these tools by the wayside when it could be utilized by so many others out there.
So in the past few weeks, I had been hard at work, creating a self-administerable program for emotional eaters or simply anyone with a habit of stress eating or comfort eating. Today, I’m proud to announce that it’s finally up for grabs!
Introducing: How To Stop Stress Eating Program
3 Reasons This Program is Your One-Stop Solution To Emotional Eating
- Addresses the root cause of your emotional eating issue. This program is not about symptomatic resolution—it digs deep into the root causes of emotional eating (e.g., Why do you emotional eat? What drives your erratic eating patterns? How can you reverse them?), which in turn enables you to solve the problem—for good.
- Holistically resolves your emotional eating at the four levels of your existence: Emotional, Mental, Spiritual, and Physical, leading to a total resolution of the problem. Most programs only attempt to tackle emotional eating at the physical level, sometimes the emotional level, and even then they don’t even completely help you to resolve emotional eating at those levels. This never-seen-before framework designed by myself a one-stop solution to eradicate emotional eating permanently.
- Designed by a past, severe overeater who has since overcame emotional eating. I used to be a severe overeater. Very severe. I would do crazy binges, then try to control my eating the next day, only to binge crazily again within a matter of half a day or at night. This program documents the exact steps I used to overcome my emotional eating permanently.
What You Will Get With How To Stop Stress Eating Program
- Four-module program. The 4-pillar framework will be taught through four modules, of which each module covers each pillar of emotional eating, how it applies in your life, and how to permanently resolve it.
- Multiple formats for easy usage. You can either study the module through the video recording(where I present the material in a screencast format) or listen to the audio podcast (which is the audio version of the video recording). The audio version will allow you to utilize the program even while you are out and about, such as jogging, driving to work, and commuting.
- Each module is about one hour long, and comes with sharp and pin-pointed exercises which help you to apply the module’s lessons. It should take you about one and a half hour to get through each module, including time taken for the exercises.
- Activity worksheets to help you get the best out of each module. You will fill out the activity worksheets as you do the modules. Includes templates for the modules’ exercises as well.
- Renewed relationship with yourself, food, and other areas of your life.
- Within the first module (Emotional), you will achieve ahas about yourself, your relationship with food, and how it relates to the other areas of your life (since food and eating are often intertwined with other things in life).
- By the second module (Mental), you will begin to understand the drivers behind your seemingly harmless, yet unnecessary, eating habits, which often spiral out of control by the end of the day or week.
- When you get to the third module (Spiritual), you will reach a place in your soul so deep that you never even knew that it existed inside you. You will realize the deepest reasons behind why you eat (unnecessarily), and why you could never seem to permanently control it no matter what you do, and why things will change from this day onward.
- By the fourth and last module (Physical), you will come full circle to your issue of emotional eating. You will cultivate new eating habits and finally restore your relationship with food and eating to the way it should have always been—one of neutrality.
- A life-long solution to emotional eating—something which many never get even after decades of battling with the problem.
Testimonials from Past Emotional Eaters Who Did This Program
Just a couple of testimonials from those who have experienced the program:
“LOVED IT! Celes was very clear and easy to follow… Material was excellent and engaging. I found Celes’ viewpoints invaluable and very helpful in helping me to truly identify the emotions and the varying levels. Helped me to see that they are not necessarily only how I would view them but that there is much more to be gained by digging deeper.
This program is full of revelations and real tools for eradicating emotional eating once and for all. Having overcome these challenges personally, Celes serves as a great inspiration and presenter. The meager monetary investment in this coursework, has undoubtedly saved me hundreds of dollars in drawn out counseling sessions, as Celes’s instruction is focused and deep.
Celes, thank you from the bottom of a very grateful heart for this amazing program. I have learned more here (about emotional eating) than over the past 40 years. This program has helped me understand so much more about myself and unrealized destructive patterns. It has given me great hope for my future as I continue to change the feelings, thoughts and messages that I process about myself and my food/eating habits. I can’t thank you enough, Celes!!!”
~ Lisa, 51, who had battled with emotional eating since she was a kid
“I am a happy soul and have always joked that it’s because I have three awesome things to look forward to every day: breakfast, lunch, dinner! Eating food made me ecstatic in the past. But I gradually realized that I had taken my health for granted, and I would save both money and years of my life if I was able to understand exactly why I always found it hard to say no to food.
The EE course was very useful to my life. I didn’t realize that I was trying to use food as a substitute for so many things, including love and excitement. Doing Module 1 alone made me realize that I have areas that I need to address in order to eliminate unwanted side effects (one of which is emotional eating). I really, really appreciated going through the 3-step process to correcting a mis-belief (covered in Module 2), because I can use this process for non-eating-related issues as well.
I have learned so much not only about understanding and managing my EE tendencies, but also a surprising lot about myself. Especially during Module 3 as we dug to the root of our spiritual self, I found a lot of of baggage that had been weighing me down absolutely without my knowing. I also learned how this spiritual baggage had been causing me to reach out for food as a form of physical comfort/punishment.
It was very strange and scary, but also very helpful. Now I feel braver in speaking to myself and telling myself the truth, something that I had been subconsciously avoiding before. I also found it entirely surprising that EE is “supported” by multiple pillars (not just emotional) and eliminating the problem is not just a matter of controlling physical cravings. Girls my age (early 20s) often state that they are on this or that new fad diet, but just as often, they end up falling off such diets and proving that these are only temporary solutions and they are not getting to the root of why they need to go on such diets in the first place.
[Thanks to the program,] I have also opened my mind to ways of communicating more openly with my parents. I always thought my mom would be impossible to reason with in terms of food but I have started the process of communicating more openly with her about EE and she has been surprisingly receptive. I would definitely recommend this program to others!”
~ Jodi, early 20s, who had been raised in the culture of food since she was young
Less than 0.03% the Cost of an Eating Disorder Treatment (Plus with Lasting Results)
For the serious emotional eaters, you might be aware about eating disorder facilities, which treat people with eating disorders like binge eating, bulimia, and anorexia. There, they have specialists like psychiatrists, nutritionists, and physicians, who will tend to you and monitor your progress on a daily to weekly basis.
The cost of an eating disorder treatment on average is about $30,000 a month on average (I kid you not). Many patients require three or more months of treatment. That’s nearly $100,000 of good money.
Let’s say you are able (and willing) to fork out that amount of money for an eating disorder treatment.
Let’s say you proceed to undertake such a treatment. Would you then permanently resolve your emotional eating issue?
While I believe these treatments have their merits, especially for those people who are lost in the thick of emotional eating, they don’t necessarily create the lasting change you might think one would get after investing all that the time and money. Many patients often need years of follow-up care after treatment. Some check back into the eating disorder facility after several weeks, months or years, because they have “slipped” and need to be guided back on track.
I’ll be very honest with you—if you want to truly resolve emotional eating once and for all, you should strive to achieve a state where you naturally do not overeat nor think about eating when you are not hungry, just like a non-smoker feels nothing when he/she sees a pack of cigarettes lying next to him/her. This is what it means to have truly resolved emotional eating.
Many eating disorder treatments, diet programs, and healthy eating courses, unfortunately, do not help you to achieve this state. What they do is merely suppress the underlying roots of the problem, which makes it look like the problem no longer exists. Once the treatment, program, or course ends, the overeating (or undereating for some) returns with a vengeance. And the cycle starts all over again.
This emotional eating program I have created here doesn’t just “fix” or “cover up” your emotional eating problem. This is a one-stop solution to attaining full resolution of your emotional eating issue. Once you get this program, you don’t need to attend any other program or course to address emotional eating. This is the one and only program/material you need to resolve your emotional eating issues—for good.
Sounds too good to be true? Sounds like too crazy a claim? For the long-time readers on PE, you should know by now that I don’t make any claims unless I’m sure of it. The material I create speaks for itself. And I never create programs or products unless I’m sure of the value I can deliver in the first place. This one-stop emotional eating program is no exception.
Put Emotional Eating Behind You, Starting Today (Plus Limited Time Offer!)
It’s time for you to put emotional eating behind you. Today, I’m offering you this program, this proprietary set of tools which is going to help you overcome emotional eating for life, at ONLY $22.95—a ridiculously low price for a life transforming program like this. This is the best price I can offer to you because I used to be a severe emotional eater and I’m passionate about helping fellow emotional eaters break out of food hell.
(Note that this is an e-program, not a physical product. You will be sent the links to download the video recordings, audio podcasts, and activity worksheets right after making payment.)
I’ve suffered from emotional eating for a large part of my early life and have overcome after a long time. I know how painful emotional eating (or stress eating, or comfort eating, whichever term you go by) can be and I want you to overcome your emotional eating as well with the framework and tools I have created here. I don’t just believe—I KNOW that this program WILL help you to permanently overcome emotional eating. That’s how sure I am of my material.
Get your copy of How To Stop Stress Eating Program NOW.