After the success of last year’s Ask Celes column, I’m bringing it back for this week (or two)!
Any questions you have always wanted to ask me? Now’s your chance!
Note that I will NOT address or entertain any questions related to blogging, coaching, training, passive income, or business development. I’ll be creating a new blogging bootcamp soon on how to achieve a million-pageview blog (to be launched later this month), so stay tuned on that.
Other than the “forbidden topics” above, anything else goes. Including personal questions. (Of course I have the option not to answer them too if not appropriate.)
Simply fill in your question in the contact form below and click “send”. If your question has been selected, you will find it answered in one of the upcoming blog entries.
- You should be okay with having your question answered publicly and your name displayed as part of the question. If not, just put an alias. This is an initiative to share reader questions with all of PE and have other readers benefit from the Q&A sharing, so please do not send a question and request that it be answered privately. It will be ignored.
- Keep your questions to maximum 5-6 lines long. Feel free to share a little bit of background on your situation (within the
5-6 line limit). Any question that is more than 5–6 lines will automatically be deleted. This length limit includes all the background and explanation that comes with the question.
- Make sure your question hasn’t already been addressed in last year’s Ask Celes. If it has, it will be ignored.
- One question per form. If you have another question, submit it as a new submission.
- While there is no limit to the number of questions you can send, I highly recommend craft one to two good questions instead of write many different questions just to increase hit rate. Let’s give everyone a fair chance at having his/her question answered. Thanks guys!
- Submission does not guarantee selection. Only selected questions will be addressed due to anticipated volume.
Have fun, and look forward to reading your questions! The section will go on every day/every other day for 1–2 weeks until I’m ready to stop it.
Update: I have now converted Ask Celes into an ongoing series! Proceed to the Ask Celes page for the rules and the form to submit your questions.
« Prev: [Manifesto] The 8 Habits of Highly Productive People
Next: Ask Celes – Are You the Only Child? Do You Have Siblings? »