How To Make Your Window *Always* Stay on Top of Other Windows [Video Tutorial]
Have you ever wished there’s a way for some windows to stay on top of others? Wouldn’t that be more productive than just switching back and forth between windows whenever you want to compare data, copy and paste information, or even watch a Youtube video while working?
Well, now you can! Following the popularity of my Texter tutorial, this is my new video tutorial to help you be more productive at the computer:
(If you’re unable to see the video above, watch it via this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Co0W_a9u0Q.)
- Download Always on Top: http://personalexcellence.co/downloads/always-on-top.zip
- (Right click the link and click “Save as” to save the file to a specified folder on your desktop. I do not own Texter nor did I create it; I’m merely providing a copy for your ease of downloading.)
Enjoy! If you found this tutorial helpful, please take a second to: (a) “Like” the video on Youtube, (b) subscribe to my channel, and (c) leave a comment on the video page on Youtube. It encourages me to create more video tutorials like this for you. Thank you!
Closing comments on this post to streamline discussion; any thoughts or tips to share, please post it directly on the Youtube video page!
If you like this tutorial, you’ll enjoy these too:
- 3 Simple Tips To Achieve Inbox Zero Using E-mail Filters
- How To Increase Your Typing Speed by 500%! (Texter Tutorial)
- 9 Tips to Increase Your Web Browsing Speed By 500%!!
Want to see more video tutorials like this? Let me know in the comments section on Youtube! Thanks!
Tags: always on top, software, utility, video