Ads and Donation Button
As the blog is going to be my main channel to reach out to readers especially in the beginning stages, I anticipate it to be a key revenue source, which makes the ads necessary. I will always ensure the blog serves the highest purpose of helping people achieve their highest potential, so I’m not going to be serving ads which conflict with that. I have already blocked several advertisers which are at odds with the values and theme of this site; if you see any feel free to inform me with the advertiser domain.
Feel free to check out the sponsors’ sites if the links interest you; otherwise just continue using the site as you have in the past. For donations, if you have found the articles helpful for you at any point, consider making a donation to support me in my cause. The amount is entirely up to you. There is no obligation to donate if you do not wish to. I’ll continue to write articles on the blog for free
The great thing I have noticed in the past few months is, readers are just passing the blog link to their friends, who are in turn passing on to their other friends. I have stopped actively promoting the site in the past month but the base traffic is continually increasing, which is great! Thank you to all of you who have been helping to spreading the word, whether by linking on your site or telling your friends about it If you find the articles you read here helpful, please do share them/the site with others as well
With the blog established now, I am now working to expand to other aspects of my personal development work. I’m definitely still going to ensure I dedicate my time to writing articles here since it is the main channel I anticipate to reach out to readers, so not to worry! There’s a lot of plans I have brewing for Embrace Living now which I’m extremely excited about (and need more of me to work on!)! Just to quickly share with you what’s been happening:
- Upcoming ebook: I have been busy writing an ebook on successful goal achievement – an expanded and improved version of Goal Achievement: ESPER. I originally thought it would just be a minor improvision of the ESPER series that’s already on the blog, but about 30% of the content has been changed so far and I’m not even done yet! I’m intending this ebook to be free and distributed online, though I might extend it to offline mediums if they serve my objective of reaching out to more people.
- Coaching: Last weekend, I attended a coaching workshop. One of the participants in the workshop happened to be a reader at my blog, so it was great connecting with her Because of the powerful effects I’ve seen from coaching, I’m starting to integrate it into my every day interactions rather than just limited to sessions with my coachees. The great news is I can formalize my coaching practice now I have received my certification.
- Speaking: I have recently been invited to give a mini-workshop at a local community, so I’m working on that as one of the key projects in the meantime. I’m also working on designing a speaking menu to speak in local schools/communities in the later half of the year.
- Podcasts: In the works. Expect to see this coming soon I’m thinking between podcasting or videocasting – if you have any thoughts/preferences, feel free to share with me.
- Administrative details: I’m considering whether to register this as a company and get namecards too.
I’ll be attending a personal development workshop for the next 3 days, and will not have access to internet for the period. I’ll be back on Sunday night. See you guys then!