Join Us in Live a Better Life in 30 Days Challenge! (Dec 2011 Run) [Sign Ups Closed]
Update Nov 29: We are now only
48 hours12 hours away from the kick off of December’s Live a Better Life in 30 Days Challenge! Sign up right away if you haven’t. Let’s end off 2011 with a big bang! 🙂
Update Dec 4: Sign ups are now officially closed! Thanks to everyone who signed up – Hop on into the privae Dec 30DLBL forum. Let’s now rock the last month of 2011 ahead! 🙂ADVERTISEMENT
It’s finally here. December 2011.
We kicked off 2011 with big resolutions on what we want to achieve for the year. From losing weight, working on our health and fitness, to improving relationships with our family, to overcoming procrastination, to becoming a better person, to improving our performance at work, to setting up new businesses, to making more friends.
We went through the year, hard at work. Some of us pursued our goals relentlessly, determined to make them happen. Some of us discovered new goals and started pursuing them instead. Some of us may have, sadly, spent more time on others’ goals than our goals. Some of us may have, sadly too, got side tracked by other things along the way, forgot the goals set at the beginning of the year and ended up sleepwalking yet another year away.
It’s now the moment of truth. It’s now time to review how we are doing. It’s now time to prepare for the end of 2011, collate our learnings for the year, and prepare to kick off the new year, 2012, with a big bang.
I now invite you to join the upcoming Live a Better Life in 30 Days Challenge, 2011 December Run.
For the next 30 days, we are going to be hard at work on transforming our life and pushing it to the next level. We will be doing a deep dive to examine how we are doing right now, so we can create our ideal life ahead, set our life goals, and create our life map. We will be tackling different tasks, from decluttering, revamping our room into an inspirational haven, discovering/refreshing our life purpose, creating/updating our life handbook, assessing our social circles, creating/updating our bucket list, to writing a letter to our future self – all of which are crucial to living a better life.
This is where new realizations will be invoked, new emotions will be triggered, new decisions will be made, actions will be taken, and lives will be changed – never to be the same again.
1. Get your copy of 30DLBL
Every purchase of 30DLBL comes with the 30DLBL Official Guidebook (211 pages), 100-page Workbook, and a life-time access pass to all 30DLBL Live Runs (including this one). Read more at the 30DLBL Program sales page, or head directly to checkout.
For those who have already purchased the 30DLBL Program, move on to Step 2.
2. Confirm your participation
Reply to the registration thread with the 2 details:
- Userid of your paypal email you used to purchase 30DLBL Program. For example, if your paypal email is email@example.com, just post helloworld. Do not post your email address publicly, as there are a lot of spambots designed to collect email addresses from online forums.
- The exact first name and last name as recorded in your Paypal account. This is to verify that you are the owner. If you prefer not to post this, then post your invoice number (NOT transaction ID. Your invoice is a long string of numbers and letters that starts with “2pp……”) and the date you purchased your 30DLBL copy instead as verification. You would have received this in your confirmation email after your 30DLBL purchase.
3. Join everyone in the 30DLBL private forum!
Once you complete Steps 1 & 2, I’ll reply your post within 24 hours to confirm that you’ve been added to the private forum. Once that happens, you’ll be able to enter the forum, view and respond to all threads inside.
- Get your copy of 30DLBL: Guidebook and Workbook
- Register for 30DLBL Dec 2011 Run
- 30DLBL Dec 2011 Forum (Private access)
Comments are closed in this post to direct all discussions to the forum. See you guys inside the forum – Let’s end off 2011 and get ready to kick off 2012 with a big bang! 😉