Overview for Live a Healthier Life in 21 Days Challenge (Jan 2012 Run)
This is the overview page of Live a Healthier Life in 21 Days (21DHL) Challenge, Jan 2012 run.
Below is the list of all the tasks for this run, as posted in 21DHL Official Tasks (Jan 2012) forum:
- Introduction / Announcement: “Live a Healthier Life in 21 Days” Jan 2012 Challenge (265 official participants!!)
- Pre-Challenge: Complete Your Pre-Work!
- Day 1 – Drink the Right Amount of Water
- Day 2 – Create a Calorie List
- Day 3 – Calculate Your Daily Energy Expenditure
- Day 4 – Create Your Ideal Meal Plan
- Day 5 – Go Grocery Shopping!
- Day 6 – Follow Your Ideal Meal Plan
- Day 7 – Review & Plan for Week 2
- Day 8 – Get a Great Workout!
- Day 9 – Eat 5 Servings of Fruits/Vegetables
- Day 10 – Have a Caffeine-Free Day
- Day 11 – Identify Your Healthy Living Pitfalls
- Day 12 – Evaluate Your Relationship with Food
- Day 13 – Explore Your Relationship with Food
- Day 14 – Review & Plan for Last Week Ahead!
- Day 15 – Practice Conscious Eating
- Day 16 – Improve Your Posture
- Day 17 – Floss Your Teeth
- Day 18 – Breathe
- Day 19 – Hug Yourself
- Day 20 – Start Your Healthy Living Guidebook
- Final Day – Review & Your Best Health Ahead
- Roundup – Share Your Feedback Before We Close Off
During 21DHL, our participants had their very own 21DHL journals, where they journaled their 21-day 21DHL journeys, including but not limited to their daily meals, caloric intake, exercise regimes, challenges and how they overcame them, daily insights, etc. Each journal contains a plethora of ideas and inspiration for your own healthy living journey.
Check out the group journals below (grouped by first letter of their usernames):
- Group #1: A-B (18 journals)
- Group #2: C (9 journals)
- Group #3: D-E (9 journals)
- Group #4: F-H (16 journals)
- Group #5: I-K (25 journals)
- Group #6: L-M (28 journals)
- Group #7: N-P (13 journals)
- Group #8: Q-S (18 journals)
- Group #9: T-Z (17 journals)
- Final Lap!! (36 journals) – For all members who pushed through to the final week of the challenge!
Image: Women running
Tags: Challenge, Diet, Emotional Eating, Exercise, Fat, Healthy Living, Healthy Living Challenge, Junk Food, Lifestyle, Weight Loss