Hi there! 🙂 You matter the world to me and you are the reason why I created this site.
If you have a question for me, read the instructions first:
- This is only for questions seeking life advice. Everything else, such as messages about meeting up, promoting your blog/service/product/app, sharing your infographic, request to collaborate, is discarded.
- You should be okay with having your question answered publicly and your name displayed. If not, use an alias. The whole intention of “Ask Celes” is to share reader questions publicly and have others benefit from them, so please do not request your question be answered privately!
- Keep your question short, no more than 2–3 paragraphs. Please use proper English (proper punctuation and no chat speak). It’s totally okay if English isn’t your first language, as long as it’s understandable!
- Check that your question hasn’t been addressed in existing articles. I have written over 700 articles to date, so whatever question you’re going to ask, there is a high chance it has been covered before! 90% of questions asked have been answered before. Go to: Articles Section
- One question per form.
- One question a month please.
- Submission does not guarantee selection.
Questions that do not adhere to the guidelines above will be discarded. You will not be notified if your question is selected, so subscribe to the newsletter to be in the loop of all updates.
Unfortunately because there is a high volume of questions (for perspective, I’ve over 300 unanswered questions at the moment!), only very few get selected. :/ Whether your question gets picked or not though, please continue reading PE as I’m always writing every piece of content with you in mind, taking into regard the questions I’m getting. This means that whether or not a post is directly targeted at your question, chances are it has a hidden message inside that relates to you and your situation, that may well give resolution to your problem. 🙂
Thanks and let’s grow together as one and walk hand in hand in life! 🙂